Wheelies

Started by adiobeartracker04, January 26, 2004, 02:20:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zin


bansh-a-holik

JS...badd azz pikz man.....wow i wanna b like u on that bike....i'll b there soon.
"boyz do whut dey can, Man do whut dey want !!

JS_450r

Thanks I have a video but i dont know how to post it.
Jason
04 Honda 450R
04 Honda Crf 250r
05 Honda Crf 50
01 Honda CBR F4i

RL400

#103
QuoteThanks I have a video but i dont know how to post it.
email it (the video) to me at: reid@rlucas.com - ill do it 8)
BTW, EXTREMELY awesome quad!!!! I love the 450R, they are hawtness times a thousand. 8)  I would get one, and we were looking at them for awhile... BUT, i need a utility (well my mom does ::)) So ... ehh. maybe later :-[

jackass4life

those wheelies r tight
RICK


LakeMaryKid

 :-[ Well i have to give you all props. These wheelies aint to easy. i Cant do DIDDLY with my bike yet. Iv been trying all day. Any tips from you JS_450r?
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

LakeMaryKid

 :o OH YEAH WHO DA MAN? IM DA MAN!!!!! I can wheelie! Im so proud of myself
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

lil_Mrs._Honda1

YOU FORGOT TO SAY WHO TAUGHT YA !
[url="//imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]
APK400exRacer: [url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]

LakeMaryKid

lol it is too long of a list. but from this site: lil_mrs._honda, 95broncoxlt uhh and that is it.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

JS_450r

QuoteBest advice - Hit the rear brake and pull in the clutch. If you dont wanna wreck, worry more about control than goin big at first. If you can bring it down at any time then it wont matter how you get it up. Pull her up and put her down over and over. Its actually really easy. Ill post pics when i buy my digi camera.

LaKeMaRyKiD  Here is the best advice. Ride said it perfectly.
Jason
04 Honda 450R
04 Honda Crf 250r
05 Honda Crf 50
01 Honda CBR F4i

LakeMaryKid

alright now ill i am having trouble doing is getting it up sitting but i tried it again just now and i can get it up sometimes. And  putting her down is no problem. REAR BRAKE. Any tips while sitting down?
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

robo02cop

04 Red and White Yamaha Banshee ~ Traded
04 Blue Yamaha R1
1984 Honda ATC 110 3 wheeler
1985 Honda ATC 125 4 wheeler

LakeMaryKid

Quotetry viagra!! ;D

No i dont need to borrow your perscription anymore. Maybe my quad could use some. Have you ran out of your perscription yet?  ::) Hope not if you have you partner must not be too happy ;D
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

EricZ123

lakemarykid to wheelie while sitting just put your butt back as far as u can , gas it and pull all ur weight back it should come up.
02 Polaris Sportsman 4x4
98 KX 250
00 Gulfstream palm breeze motorhome
03 Dodge Ram 1500
04 Jeep Liberty 4x4
92 Stumpknocker 16' CC
90 Chris Craft 18' Bowrider
89 Sea Ray 200 cuddy

PhearCVBz

#114
Hey Guys.....I'm not from Florida but I hope it's okay that I post here.  I found this site when looking through the stats of our website because the 6 videos posted on the first page of this thread are of us.  Thanks for posting those!

Anyway, here are some wheelie pics if you want to see....





















Later guys!



[url="//www.cvboyz.com"]WWW.CVBOYZ.COM[/url]

Silver 400ex

LakeMaryKid

QuoteHey Guys.....I'm not from Florida but I hope it's okay that I post here.  I found this site when looking through the stats of our website because the 6 videos posted on the first page of this thread are of us.  Thanks for posting those!

Anyway, here are some wheelie pics if you want to see....





















Later guys!





 :o :oOH SNAP JOSH actually came to our site. DUDE you are sick.!!!!!!!!! Any new tricks bein worked on? You ever gonna make any trips down here? You know JDMimports79 off stuntlife? That boy is movin down here. Get soem training from a guy thats gettin good. His name is steve you know he ride the white Z. Thats awsome you payed a  visit. Alos the pics dont work.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

PhearCVBz

Hey Bro....thanks for the warm welcome!  Yeah I know Steve, I heard he's moving down that way...very cool.  Make sure you hook up to ride with him cause he's been slacking this summer.

This site seems really cool.

Sorry about the pictures....the website that they are on is currently down....Hopefully it will be back up soon!!!!  Otherwise I'll repost them from another server.

Take care man!

-Josh
[url="//www.cvboyz.com"]WWW.CVBOYZ.COM[/url]

Silver 400ex

LakeMaryKid

QuoteHey Bro....thanks for the warm welcome!  Yeah I know Steve, I heard he's moving down that way...very cool.  Make sure you hook up to ride with him cause he's been slacking this summer.

This site seems really cool.

Sorry about the pictures....the website that they are on is currently down....Hopefully it will be back up soon!!!!  Otherwise I'll repost them from another server.

Take care man!

-Josh


Yeah i been talkin to steve a lot latley. Im tryin to get him to go out and buy his new sprocket. But as soon as hes down here im buyin him a new front sprocket. lol. Yep he even admits he has been slackin but i think he will do alright down here. Its gonna be awsome to meet him after talking to him on aim for over a year heck i think it is 2 years i have been talkin to him. Tell the crew i said hey and stay healthy and from now till we talk again dont go to crazy trying to figure out a new trick lol ;)
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

PhearCVBz

#118
That awesome man...I hope you guys tear it up down there.  I edited my pics so now they should work also.

I haven't had a lot of time to ride lately...kinda a pain....I gotta stop slacking too.  Not really much for new tricks outta me....Hopefully soon though :-) .
[url="//www.cvboyz.com"]WWW.CVBOYZ.COM[/url]

Silver 400ex

Raptor1

dude u do some sick wheelies and those are great vids
2001 blue yamaha Raptor
lrd full pipe k&n filter and front sproket and lots more to come
also
2000 polaris 335 utility quad
26 inch itp 589's all the way around ,jet kits ,upgraded secondary clutch spring ,and full super trapp exhaust
(a.k.a the german tank)

LakeMaryKid

Ahh come on josh where are the o faithful crash pics?  ;D You need to atleast put one crash pic up. And you know you dont wanna have me gettin on you for slackin ;) hey give me some tips please. Check my post on stuntlife. Im sportquad racer on there. Thanks ;) Yall think you would ever come down here?
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Mrs.Nightbreed

thats greats stuff man, keep em coming  ;D

quads_only

Boy I'm very impressed.  and thats not easy to do. I would love to do that kind of stuff.     Sweeeeeeet. [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

PhearCVBz

QuoteAWESOME........betcha got chicks crawlin all over the place 4 u w/ moves like that ;)

Hahahahahhaah.....well I don't know about that  :o
[url="//www.cvboyz.com"]WWW.CVBOYZ.COM[/url]

Silver 400ex

BigDrap660

Well Im no Josh but here it is
BigDrap660
04 white/red raptor
can u believe a set of grips gave me 12hp.....