Katrina Snakes

Started by jwscroll, September 11, 2005, 12:51:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

backinsaddle

"Red and yellow, kill a fellow; red and black, friend of Jack." Thus, YELLOW-RED-YELLOW = Coral Snake; BLACK-RED-BLACK = mimic snake

Bigscrb15

I found out these pics are not from the Katrina aftermath.

Here they are posted on another forum back in February. I am not sure where they are from but here it is.

http://2coolfishing.com/ttmbforum/showthread.php?t=15707&highlight=snakes+rigs
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

RL400

 :o  you lied to us!! lol

still cool pics

rl.

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: RL400 on September 13, 2005, 11:44:41 PM
:o  you lied to us!! lol

still cool pics

rl.

lol...Hey JW, Call your cousin and tell him he's a liar! ;)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

jwscroll

If you say so.I just thought they were cool and he listed em as Katrina snakes and sent em with some damage pics of oilrigs.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

Bigscrb15

i dont thinik his cousin said he took them, just forwarded them. he thought they were real just like the rest of us. it doesnt matter where the snakes came from though the are still frickin huge!!! those pics of the rig were posted with the originals back in feb also I wish i knew the real story behind them.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: jwscroll on September 14, 2005, 02:40:05 AM
If you say so.I just thought they were cool and he listed em as Katrina snakes and sent em with some damage pics of oilrigs.
I'm not sure what happened there. I meant to quote RL but I guess I modified it instead. I think you know me well enough Jon to know that I was just teasing.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

jwscroll

Iknow where your Foreman is ;)
No worries Mike, I'll just have to ride in front of you for awhile ;D
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

wilburz

Those are not really iol rigs either. They are an old amusement ride at Joy World! ;D
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

jwscroll

Shows how much I check out anything but ATV sites. :-[
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

kreed5821

I'll let the king snakes slide but I kill all poisonous ones I see.  They would kill me or my kids if they get the chance.  Around here we mainly have Copperheads and Timber Rattlers.  I'm more scared of the Copperheads,  they blend in really well with the leaves and don't warn you when you're close.
[url="http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c240/kreed5821/kreedlogo2.jpg"]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c240/kreed5821/kreedlogo2.jpg[/url]

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

DittoBabyGirl

OMFG!!!

Now THAT is a huge freakin snake  :o
[url="http://www.dittobabygirl.com"]http://www.dittobabygirl.com[/url]

TurboBanshee_kid

Quote from: Magnum330 on September 13, 2005, 04:23:29 AM
My 12ga kills snakes and rats and people who try to take my atv.

FUNNY  :) I WOULD DO THE SAME
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com