Seminole MX !!! October 1st !!!

Started by Toomey, August 25, 2005, 11:16:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OIF_Warrior

Hey florida400ex, according to their site is it supposed to be a quads only race but they haven't posted any detailed info about it. I'm really hoping the hare scramble track will be open by then.
A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior

Toomey

It should be, by then it'll be a few months, just to clear some roots and pull out some rocks or whatever.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

lawn_man mx

so  whos  in  ?  comon boys . sir  dreth are you in man?   the  track shouldnt  be  that  busy.  i was there   last  time  the  day before  the last  race.  and  it wasnt  bad  .the track  was  all groomed  and  ready   we  got  to get  some  good  video  and pics..............
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

dreth

Quote from: lawn_man mx on September 13, 2005, 07:56:45 PM
so  whos  in  ?  comon boys . sir  dreth are you in man?   the  track shouldnt  be  that  busy.  i was there   last  time  the  day before  the last  race.  and  it wasnt  bad  .the track  was  all groomed  and  ready   we  got  to get  some  good  video  and pics..............


im in for SATURDAY!

Honda328i

This is probably a dumb question, but is Saturday 10/1 an unofficial "race" practice or is it just open track?  I ain't very track smart  :dunno.gif
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Toomey

Lawnman, take a look.

It looks like defintly these guys:
Mrs.Nightbreed
lawn_man mx
dreth
Juggalo_Warrior
Toomey954


And possibly these:
06 Raptor7R
YFZrider
klutchbuster350
raptorboy954
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Exmx54

Anybody want to carpool? I can chip in for gas and stuff, my parents just can't go on that one saturday, but they said I can go if I find a ride. They're going to take me to the race that sunday.

lawn_man mx

hey  jack  if  you  need  a ride  pm  me    ill pick  you  up  bright  and  early...................... ;)
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

dreth

Quote from: Honda328i on September 13, 2005, 09:00:00 PM
This is probably a dumb question, but is Saturday 10/1 an unofficial "race" practice or is it just open track?  I ain't very track smart  :dunno.gif

its open to anyone who wants to ride! i think you need a kill switch $35 and easy to install.

Asphaltdragon

I will be able to make it that day! We should be able to get the next video made from that ride!
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Hollywood

I am going to see what I can re-arrange and try to make it down. Where exactly is this place at I can't seem to get their site working right. I want a run at those doubles I saw in the video!  8)
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Honda328i

Quote from: Hollywood on September 15, 2005, 11:05:13 AM
Where exactly is this place at I can't seem to get their site working right. I want a run at those doubles I saw in the video!  8)

From West Palm: Take 441 to Belle Glade, go to 27 South Bay, turn right go north. Turn left on 835,
take to end go left on 833, 6 miles turn right on Boundary rd.
Track is 3 mile on left.

http://www.seminoletribemotocross.com/

[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Toomey

#62
It looks like these guys:
Mrs.Nightbreed
lawn_man mx
dreth
Juggalo_Warrior
Toomey954
Asphaltdragon
Honda328i
o4250
nATiVcracker
florida400ex

And possibly these:
06 Raptor7R
YFZrider
klutchbuster350
raptorboy954
Hollywood


If anyone wants the be added or moved on the lists tell me, I want to keep it up to date. 
Dreth, are you saying we need a kill swith to ride on Saturday, even though it's a practice?   ???
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

dreth

KILL SWITCHES ARE NOT REQUIRED

I just got off the phone with Jack, the track manager, and he said that they will in the future but as of now the are optional

MX411

can u guys get me the website cuz i cant find it. ill be going unless something comes up(which would suck) ;)

backinsaddle

Quote from: Honda328i on September 15, 2005, 01:10:23 PM
Quote from: Hollywood on September 15, 2005, 11:05:13 AM
Where exactly is this place at I can't seem to get their site working right. I want a run at those doubles I saw in the video!  8)

From West Palm: Take 441 to Belle Glade, go to 27 South Bay, turn right go north. Turn left on 835,
take to end go left on 833, 6 miles turn right on Boundary rd.
Track is 3 mile on left.

http://www.seminoletribemotocross.com/



Toomey

Guys let's meet up somewhere beforehand, to drive in.  For a first timer I thought it was hard to find the track in the town.  There's a gas station right at the exit that you get off of, with plenty of parking area, that'd be a good spot.  Track opens at 9:00am so lets meet at the gas station at 8:20 and be out by half past. 
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Exmx54

Nevermind, I probaly wont have any suspension, hope ya'll have a good time.

o4250


doublezero

If some of you have never seen or been to Seminole, I would encourage you to go.  The track is awesome!  I took pics and video of the SX/MX Shootout, and there were a bunch of quads there last weekend.  If you care to see here is the link, scroll down until you see the links to pics and video.  enjoy 

http://www.doublezeroproductions.com ;)

lawn_man mx

awsome  video.  you  always  have  the  best  footage!  keep it  coming .  ill  be  looking  for you  hidding  in  the corners! ha ha#58 ;D
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

Exmx54

Nevermind, I'll still have my shocks, Lawnman I'll PM you.

lawn_man mx

what  happened  to your  shocks?     you  ridin  tomorrow?   ill  be at seminole...................... ;D
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

Toomey

Same as always nice video, seems they changed the track a bit since I was last there.  Only thing that can stop us now is the weather.  :o
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

doublezero


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com