lets see everybody's quads!

Started by skizzfry, September 03, 2005, 01:31:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toomey

There's my blaster there, we also have a 400ex and a Recon.  The blaster's for sale.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

apkkfx400


apkkfx400

Back in May-without nerfs-I'll have to get some new pics.....

[attachment deleted by admin]

MotoMike

This pic is a few days old...don't have the new iron cross blingstar bumper, nerfs aren't netted and ac grab bar isn't on.  edit...almost forgot powermadd hand guards aren't on either.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

OIF_Warrior

This is my 96 Warrior. I've got nerfs, powermadd hand guards and chassis and swing arm skid plates to put on before the ocala ride. Oh yeah, a few stickers too

[attachment deleted by admin]
A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior

dreth

as it sits in my garauge right now!

[attachment deleted by admin]

dreth

shes a drooling to get to durhamtown ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

stump66

I can't afford them there high tech new models but we still have fun. This is her Shee and the little ones 70cc yamoto.  ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

stump66

My sons 440ex trinity and the kids using my polaris to rest on.

[attachment deleted by admin]
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

susieblazer



  Love the Trail Blazer!!! But of course I would............... 8)
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

jwscroll

Thats me the beanpole standin up. Pullin out a Foreman.
I'm actually off the ground in the second pic, and no I didn't run over the girls.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

Ida_Mann

no need for a pic with mine,,,,just picture a stock '99 400EX,,,,with a rack on the front and holeshot's all around.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

dreth

Quote from: Ida_Mann on September 13, 2005, 10:52:15 AM
no need for a pic with mine,,,,just picture a stock '99 400EX,,,,with a rack on the front and holeshot's all around.

Id@


Ida says hes not wasting his time with those 4 and 6 lap races! Hes got a rack and hes ready for ALL DAY!

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

blindkaeta

My work in progress

[attachment deleted by admin]

gearhead400

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Moose

#67
Here's my son climbing a tall sand hill. This is only about the top 25% of the hill.


[attachment deleted by admin]
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen