Katrina Snakes

Started by jwscroll, September 11, 2005, 12:51:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on September 11, 2005, 06:01:32 PM
snakes scare the heebie jeebies outta me.

I'm with you there Josh. Snakes scare me too. Those snakes are almost as big as me. ;D
1986 Suzuki Samurai

RL400


jbbj220

It does not matter what kind of snake be it pet or wild, the only good snake is a DEAD snake. I hate the d*** things. One day my youngest son had a frind of his pet snake and he started toward me with it, sceared thye s*** out of me with it and I proceeded to try to kill the snake and then wipped my son's @ss. All snakes should be DEAD!!
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

yunt2ride

Quote from: Ida_Mann on September 12, 2005, 01:34:04 AM
I don't mind any kind of snake except for them moccasins,,,,,the only snake I know of to chase after a human being.

Id@

I coachwhip will to. I saw one chase after my brother one time. It was kinda funny in a way because my brother threw a shovel at it then that snakes spun around so fast and gave chase after my brother. It was like he was chasing the snake, threw the shovel and immediately heading the other way with the snake after him. LOL
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

bigscrub79

Snakes dont bother me at all, now those big giant yellow grasshoppers (locust) will send me runnin and screamin like a little girl.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

MrsPureLogic

Quote from: jbbj220 on September 12, 2005, 12:06:20 PM
It does not matter what kind of snake be it pet or wild, the only good snake is a DEAD snake. I hate the d*** things. One day my youngest son had a frind of his pet snake and he started toward me with it, sceared thye s*** out of me with it and I proceeded to try to kill the snake and then wipped my son's @ss. All snakes should be DEAD!!

LOL!!   :D

Scrb15's Fiancee

I would eat myself before I got close to them!
Holy Moo Cow!

Eworm

Quote from: Ida_Mann on September 12, 2005, 01:34:04 AM
I don't mind any kind of snake except for them moccasins,,,,,the only snake I know of to chase after a human being.

Id@

Damn and all this time I thought it was just me or only happened that time, a fluke or some chit. I had about 5 of them chase me while in water up to knees in the middle of everglades fishing for huge bass and having a great day at that. I see these phuckers coming at me about 30 yards away, they were swimming so I could se them good. So I started walking away and then I look back and they were about 15 yards from me, I thought to myslef damn those mocasins (I remember from the many I have run over while riding back in the day) I said phuck this, I am outta here. So I start running and when I look back the phuckers and hot on I disagree. I was really shitting bricks man. So I throw my rod and tackle box at them anddid not look back again. IT WAS CRAZY!!!! I got my stuff back but that whole nother story within itself.... FYI: I HATE SNAKES THAT CHASE YOU.; But other ones are cool.

gery350

i'm not afraid of snakes, but them there puppies are venomous!

you WILL see me runnin on water.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

TurboBanshee_kid

my snake :) king snake 8)

[attachment deleted by admin]
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

TurboBanshee_kid

 ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

TurboBanshee_kid

#36
some times i bergin him to school and scare my freind's, they think he is a coral snake but he is not. :D
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

gery350

do you feed him cute little bunnies? if so, can i watch!


UNLEASH THE FURY!- tom green/road trip movie
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

TurboBanshee_kid

this is what the eat's

[attachment deleted by admin]
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

RL400

Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on September 12, 2005, 07:47:11 PM
my snake :) king snake 8)

thats cool, my friend just got a ball python alittle while back... those things are cool. 8)

rl.

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on September 12, 2005, 07:50:23 PM
some times i bergin him to school and scare my freind's, they think he is a coral snake but he is not. :D

How does the poem go?
red touch yellow,kill a fellow
red touch black, friend of Jack

Is that right?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Exmx54

heh, funny you post a pic of that snake.... Bring it near me and I'll kill it. I cannot stand snakes, I'd rather see my barn filled with rats then see a damn snake living off them. They honestly do no good but harm.

GSPKurt

**SHUDDER**

Where's my 12 ga.?
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

bigscrub79

Quote from: florida400ex on September 13, 2005, 01:58:42 AM
heh, funny you post a pic of that snake.... Bring it near me and I'll kill it. I cannot stand snakes, I'd rather see my barn filled with rats then see a d**n snake living off them. They honestly do no good but harm.
Snakes do alot of good, they eat the rats. And if you would rather have rats in your house than snakes in your yard you are just plain crazy.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

jwscroll

Da Man is right, For those that don't know that is a King snake in his hands. The Coral Snake looks just like it except it has red stripes on each side of the yellow. A Coral Snake is one of the most deadly snakes in the world, but only because of it's venom. It does not have fangs, only a rough set of teeth. It has to chew on a soft part of you to inject. They live mostly inside old rotted logs.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

Magnum330

My 12ga kills snakes and rats and people who try to take my atv.
Donnie
Meet ya out on the trail.

Dr.Dirt

Im not scared of snakes, I've captured a few and I rescued one that got in my skimmer basket for the pool. If they were poisonous I would probably kill them if they were any threat but other than that I would just chase them off. I would have a pet snake if my dad let me but he would kill it faster than most of you guys would.

MuddyGurl101

I definitely hope that I don't have a run in with any of those!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

enniehall

Hell yeah momma's got a new pair of boots!!
Mud-It's like whiskey to a drunk or poker to a gambler.

bigscrub79

Quote from: enniehall on September 13, 2005, 03:59:29 PM
Hell yeah momma's got a new pair of boots!!
Thats what im talkin about. Git R Done!
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]