Another blonde....

Started by apkkfx400, September 12, 2005, 01:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

apkkfx400

 A blonde woman was speeding down the road in her little red sports
car and was pulled over by a woman police officer who was also a
blonde.

The blonde cop asked to see the blonde driver's license.

She dug through her purse and was getting progressively more
agitated.

"What does it look like" she growls with frustration?

The policewoman replied, "It's square and it has your picture  on
it."

The driver finally found a square mirror in her purse, looked at
it and handed it to the policewoman. "Here it is," she
said.
The blonde officer looked at the mirror, then handed it back
saying,
"Okay, you can go. I didn't realize you were a police officer."

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

gery350

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

TRX350_On_The_Rack

[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

MrsPureLogic

Love it!  I think I work with one of them!

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com