Got home checked the mail and guess what....

Started by Kawa, January 05, 2005, 05:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kawa

opened mail box to the new issue of dirtwheels ;D

I like the DVX decked out in camo with a rear rack and gun holder.Also the jacked up 4X4s(the ranger looked good to)

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Muddbuggy

awwww man I havent got mine yet,this sucks.  hopefully tomorrow. :-/

MB
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

Kawa

You see the camo DVX on page 60? Also what do you think of them pulse chargers on 57?

Da_Mtg_Man

QuoteYou see the camo DVX on page 60? Also what do you think of them pulse chargers on 57?

I'd like to hear from some users and see what they have o say. I love my Sparks pipe and think CS is hard to beat.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

RL400


Kawa

feb...yellow cover  has the orange z470 on it ;D

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com