TRX or YFZ

Started by Roostin300ex, September 11, 2005, 12:18:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roostin300ex

I am looking to buy a YFZ or a TRX.  Has anyone ridden both and can they input which one in general they like better? Price is not an issue so....   Which one might be more reliable because i dont want to always be tinkereing around with it?


Thanks
1997 Honda 300 Ex...some mods...FOR SALE
1993 KX-125 pro circuit exhaust, renthal bars, khlein carb, flywheel, excel rims, powdercoated rims and forks, moose bar guards, ceet, oh yea a spare engine!

MotoMike

I would go with the 450r, more aftermarket parts.  Plus look at Tim Farr.

Mike

T2

They are both reliable bikes, just have to ride them both and see which one feels better to you. I am a Yamaha fan and thats what I would choose, but everyone has there own opinon. Good luck on what you get, thay are both great bikes.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Chuck_Norris

come Ride my YFZ you wont even think about the Honda afterwards ;D seriously , they are both good bikes and from what I understand the 2006 has electric start

Chillinthemost

They are both race machines, if you dont want to "tinker" around with it then get a Z400 mor 400ex. They are nice machines but not as high strung.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

TRX450R_Racer

They have both changed in 2006. If you are going to buy a new one you can't make a fair judgement by riding an older one. Especially the 450R, it has an FCR carb, 12:0 compression and new gear ratio in the trans. I would like to check one out myself. The offer 2 models now one with kick start and one with electric start.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com