I'm sorry about the bush comment thread

Started by Njoutlaw88, September 10, 2005, 05:22:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Njoutlaw88

Hey,

sorry about the bush comment thread. I just want you to know I support our troops. I just thought the comments were stupid



Sorry about the thread and I hope I didn't offend any of you.

Peace

2ndtime04gt

Why would you delete that thread? Thats why this place is the way it is. :'(
Im a redneck and i vote. Racist rednecks give us all a bad name. I love the USA and will fight and defend it any way possible.

Its all Clintons Fault!! WAHHHHHH!!<<<< Reps cry during the bush Admin, Suck it d-bags !!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

trx#9

Quote from: Njoutlaw88 on September 10, 2005, 05:22:39 PM
Hey,

sorry about the bush comment thread. I just want you to know I support our troops. I just thought the comments were stupid



Sorry about the thread and I hope I didn't offend any of you.

Peace
me too! had to many budweisers last nite.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

stump66

IF  they were your true feeling don't be sorry. Stand by your convictions, divercity and differences in opinion keep us all unique and mentally stimulated. Its a beautiful thing to be able to disagree and then in the next thread be able to contribute to a different conversation or need of other members or have someone you disagreed with turn right around and help you. It was maintaining to be a clean yet contraversial topic. If some folk are to thin skinned to participate then like I said CHANGE THE CHANNEL.
:wink.gif
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

cain73

WELL I WAS OFFENDED..............nah, not really  ;D We are all entitled to our views. It may not always be the case, but when I post (even to a controversial issue) I like to think that it's read by like minded individuals. Just because we disagree doesn't mean we can't get along ar be friends. And I expect others to look at it the same way. I have strong opinions and frequently share them, but never with intent of offending others. In short, don't sweat it bro, it's your opinion and if someone doesn't like it they don't have to read it.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

gery350

sorry for the post? i'm sorry you removed it. it was an interesting thread. threads are like our little babies, we nurture them and watch them grow.
please dont do it again.

nj you gotta learn to stand by your views nomatter what. removing a thread is like trying to hide it under the carpet. let it go, it has a life of its own. if someone gets offended, tuff sh*t. like my fellow posters said earlier we're all grown ups and can agree to disagree.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

PureLogic

Dude you lit the fuse of the dynamite and blew it out. Like Gerry said Stand by your convictions. Gerry left his homeland because they could not have there own thoughts and rights. Here in the great land of America troops are defending that right. If you want to carry the gun, be prepared to shoot it. You started the soup and started stirring the pot and then you ran. That is what cowards do.
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

jwscroll

He has the right to remove the thread if he wants, thats one of the beauties of America, the right to change your mind.
If ya'll are so anxious to talk about this subject start another thread(like Cain did).
But removing a thread thats getting out of hand is not neccesarily a bad thing.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

gery350

Quote from: jwscroll on September 11, 2005, 06:48:25 AM
He has the right to remove the thread if he wants, thats one of the beauties of America, the right to change your mind.
If ya'll are so anxious to talk about this subject start another thread(like Cain did).
But removing a thread thats getting out of hand is not neccesarily a bad thing.

if he wants to change his mind he can post it. or remove his own post, he doesnt have to remove everyone elses. alot of us put alot into these threads and continue checking them for responses and opinions. it sucks to hurry back to the computer to check the status and see it completly gone.

i guess we could start a new thread but who feels like typing the same crap all over again, and would it go in the same direction?

like you said its his thread to do as he wishes.

i'd rather he'd a left it, its the mods job to decide if it should be removed.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

gery350

#9
nj, you can start a new thread "i'm sorry for removing the bush  comment thread"(just kidding, messin with ya) ;D ;D

ps- kid, dont take things to heart here and dont let anyone talk down to you. ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

big-daddy

personal tried for and the B/S thread like ford vs chev, fastest quad and other. But I guest kids will be kids.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Njoutlaw88

I deleted the thread because people were saying it was just to get my post count up.

gery350

nj, like we've been telling ya. dont worry what peolpe think about you.

if you felt right removing it then fine, but dont do it cause your worried what people think about you. big deal. if i worried what people thought about me i'd be looking down the wrong side of a shotgun or instituted.  ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: big-daddy on September 11, 2005, 11:24:16 AM
personal tried for and the B/S thread like ford vs chev, fastest quad and other. But I guest kids will be kids.

What was wrong with the chevy vs ford thread?  ???

big-daddy

every 6 months it gets started and the stay people get into. Yunts works for chev and Chuck works for ford. But that ok... ;) 
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

jwscroll

Good point Gery. I hadn't thought of it that way. I've had posts deleted for no apparent reason in the past and I'll admit it upset me.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: big-daddy on September 11, 2005, 04:21:55 PM
every 6 months it gets started and the stay people get into. Yunts works for chev and Chuck works for ford. But that ok... ;) 
But I had enough sense to to watch on the side lines this last time. No Offense YUNT ;)

2ndtime04gt

Quote from: gery350 on September 11, 2005, 10:29:29 AM
Quote from: jwscroll on September 11, 2005, 06:48:25 AM
He has the right to remove the thread if he wants, thats one of the beauties of America, the right to change your mind.
If ya'll are so anxious to talk about this subject start another thread(like Cain did).
But removing a thread thats getting out of hand is not neccesarily a bad thing.

if he wants to change his mind he can post it. or remove his own post, he doesnt have to remove everyone elses. alot of us put alot into these threads and continue checking them for responses and opinions. it sucks to hurry back to the computer to check the status and see it completly gone.

i guess we could start a new thread but who feels like typing the same crap all over again, and would it go in the same direction?

like you said its his thread to do as he wishes.

i'd rather he'd a left it, its the mods job to decide if it should be removed.

Yeah i was just going to respond to your rainbow comment, but the moments passed. Oh well!
Im a redneck and i vote. Racist rednecks give us all a bad name. I love the USA and will fight and defend it any way possible.

Its all Clintons Fault!! WAHHHHHH!!<<<< Reps cry during the bush Admin, Suck it d-bags !!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

yunt2ride

Quote from: Chuck_Norris on September 11, 2005, 08:43:42 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on September 11, 2005, 04:21:55 PM
every 6 months it gets started and the stay people get into. Yunts works for chev and Chuck works for ford. But that ok... ;) 
But I had enough sense to to watch on the side lines this last time. No Offense YUNT ;)

Yep, I understand, Thats what I have decided to do also from here on out. Most of the time the only thing that gets reported is one side of the stories anyways.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com