LOOKS LIKE IT IS NORTHERN FLORIDAS TURN

Started by Chuck_Norris, September 06, 2005, 12:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

americanhighlander

take a new look at new update this
could change path soon so keep eye
on it this weekend and this week.too early
to change direction. :K :dunno.gif



[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

americanhighlander

You keep eye on it in next 24hr's or 36hours
We should know if it turns back or not.
It looks like it is slowing down hiting that front or
h or low things off shore to north.So watch tv or look
at on net to keep an eye on it.If it hits toward valdosta ga or jacksonville then update the hurricane track pic here.


thanks,
amhighlander



[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

stump66

Looks like fl dodged this one but I hope it stays weak where ever it does hit.
:Approve.gif
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com