Bithlo MX on labor day

Started by Nightbreed, September 05, 2005, 12:44:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightbreed

There will be a small group of us going out to bithlo on laborday. If anyone is interested practice is from 10am to 5pm

Thanks, Mike
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

LE450-RACER#77

I will see you there around 9:30.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

trx#9

How was it today melissa. I wanted to go, but I realize I was out of racing gas. that sucks!!!
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Mrs.Nightbreed

#3
   I was GREAT!! Just enough clouds to keep the sun at bay and just a sprinkle to keep the dust out. We had 11 quads out at Bithlo today! Momma Flea got some great videos but I don't know if she can post them. I did discover that even if I can't outrun all the guys out there today I can outlast them all!   8) I think I put at least 30 laps in today. I can still feel my arms pulsing ??? I think everyone went home happy today  ;D
   Too bad you guys left so early yesterday... When I finally got to open it up I gave Mike a run for his money  ;D. They separated practice for quads and no one was left but MIke and I . We had a lot of fun.
   I heard there is practice at Reddiick next Sunday. It will be the only practice out there before the FTR race in November.  Maybe we will see you there  8)

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

TBR

Yes we had fun out there. Brandon came home with a goose egg on his forehead from clearing the big table. Lyndon was finally tired for once after running so many laps. It was nice meeting new friends and old. Track was rough but always good to run different tracks. Thanks everyone for all the fun
Dale

trx#9

who wants to play a redd!ck sunday!
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Mrs.Nightbreed

There will be several of us there.  ;D

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!