DURAHAMTOWN SPEED RIDE!

Started by dreth, July 14, 2005, 09:39:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: MOKAS on September 01, 2005, 07:37:43 PM
im 15. how do i get the forms?

-mokas-
mokas click the link download and print the form and have it signed by your Parents.
http://www.durhamtown.com/forms/rules_forms.htm
look at it close and find and print out the one for riding

MOKAS

thank you yet again chuck!

-mokas-
MIKEMOKAS

'06 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI,
2in front
Highlifter clutched
Highlifter reduced

'02 Sportsman 500HO -Traded-
2in front
26in PXT Take-Offs

00 Yamaha Blaster 67.75mm Wiseco Piston, and a couple other things... Gone but not forgotten..

'96 trail boss 250.. Gone and forgotten.

Flea_Jumper

Try to talk your parents into letting you take the day off from school.  We are all letting our kids off for the day, its a special trip with great people.  I am sure you can do it, you have enough time to beg.

  If you are up and running early, I can swing by and pic you and your bike up as I am going right up 95.  If not then I can pick you bike up in the morning and you can hitch a ride with someone else.

Thats the best I can do.  Let me know.

MOKAS

illl be up bright and early. like i told t2 at the ride we have that friday off. i'll just do mondays work a week early so i dont get behind. i could meet you at the chevron station right off 95. let me know. have you guys booked a cabin or trailer yet?

-mokas-
MIKEMOKAS

'06 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI,
2in front
Highlifter clutched
Highlifter reduced

'02 Sportsman 500HO -Traded-
2in front
26in PXT Take-Offs

00 Yamaha Blaster 67.75mm Wiseco Piston, and a couple other things... Gone but not forgotten..

'96 trail boss 250.. Gone and forgotten.

Flea_Jumper

Cool,  Dreth already booked a trailer.  You might want to pm him and check on any space left.  I know that its pretty full.  Let me know.

T2

Daddy are we there YET?????????? I cait wait anymore are we there YET??????????? ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

L.E._YFZ_2005

this ride still on if so im down what do i need to do ill probly have bout  5 guys rooll up with me.....   who do i contact to get a cabin and all that stuff
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

MOKAS

yes, the ride is still on. go to http://www.durhamtown.com/index.htm and you should be able to figure out the rest.

hope this helps
-mokas-
MIKEMOKAS

'06 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI,
2in front
Highlifter clutched
Highlifter reduced

'02 Sportsman 500HO -Traded-
2in front
26in PXT Take-Offs

00 Yamaha Blaster 67.75mm Wiseco Piston, and a couple other things... Gone but not forgotten..

'96 trail boss 250.. Gone and forgotten.

dreth

Quote from: L.E._YFZ_2005 on September 08, 2005, 12:00:17 PM
this ride still on if so im down what do i need to do ill probly have bout  5 guys rooll up with me.....   who do i contact to get a cabin and all that stuff

i think all the cabins are booked  :-\ call 706-486-4603 to verify that! our cabin is fullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Chuck_Norris

I still have my cabin avail since I am buunking with dreth and crew,

dreth

Quote from: Chuck_Norris on September 09, 2005, 06:54:30 AM
I still have my cabin avail since I am buunking with dreth and crew,

i thought you canceled it??????????DO TELL!

Chuck_Norris

My neighbor  said he wanted it and I am have received PM's  for holding on to it. so if someone needs it, it is available

MOKAS

i predict alot of people, including myself sleeping on the floor. ;)

-mokas-
MIKEMOKAS

'06 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI,
2in front
Highlifter clutched
Highlifter reduced

'02 Sportsman 500HO -Traded-
2in front
26in PXT Take-Offs

00 Yamaha Blaster 67.75mm Wiseco Piston, and a couple other things... Gone but not forgotten..

'96 trail boss 250.. Gone and forgotten.

Chris505

Chuck which cabin do you have reserved?
I might be interested

Let me know
05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes

dreth


Chuck_Norris

Quote from: Chris505 on September 13, 2005, 06:54:13 AM
Chuck which cabin do you have reserved?
I might be interested

Let me know
turned it back into them yesterday. it is available
call (706) 486-4603 to get it

MOKAS

dang guys, this time next week i wount be able to sleep, ill be soo excited!!!

-mokas-
MIKEMOKAS

'06 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI,
2in front
Highlifter clutched
Highlifter reduced

'02 Sportsman 500HO -Traded-
2in front
26in PXT Take-Offs

00 Yamaha Blaster 67.75mm Wiseco Piston, and a couple other things... Gone but not forgotten..

'96 trail boss 250.. Gone and forgotten.

LE450-RACER#77

What about me guy's ?????????    I need a spot on someone's floor !!!!!!!!


Let me know if anyone has floor space & then I will decide on going or not.


HELL I DRIVE A 4 DOOR DIESEL I CAN ALWAYS CRANK IT UP & KICK THE SEAT BACK.................
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

MOKAS

im not the person to be answering this question but if you get up there, there woll be a spot for you to sleep. hope to see you there!

-mokas-
MIKEMOKAS

'06 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI,
2in front
Highlifter clutched
Highlifter reduced

'02 Sportsman 500HO -Traded-
2in front
26in PXT Take-Offs

00 Yamaha Blaster 67.75mm Wiseco Piston, and a couple other things... Gone but not forgotten..

'96 trail boss 250.. Gone and forgotten.

T2

Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on September 27, 2005, 06:40:14 PM
What about me guy's ?????????    I need a spot on someone's floor !!!!!!!!


Let me know if anyone has floor space & then I will decide on going or not.


HELL I DRIVE A 4 DOOR DIESEL I CAN ALWAYS CRANK IT UP & KICK THE SEAT BACK.................

Steve you are more than welcome to the floor in the cabin just bring some kind of air matress and you should be alright, I hope you can make it, let me know Tony. ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

LE450-RACER#77

Right on Tony. Hey give me a call & we can make some sort of plans so that I can hook up & follow ya'll up.   321-229-1012

Let me know how much & who I pay for the floor space.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

dreth

Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on September 28, 2005, 06:10:40 AM
Right on Tony. Hey give me a call & we can make some sort of plans so that I can hook up & follow ya'll up.   321-229-1012

Let me know how much & who I pay for the floor space.

you will pay the SLOW GUY :deal.gif it will be $65 for all 3 nights! plus it will cost you $65 to ride all weekend! plus food and fuel! call me(THE OLD SLOW GUY ;D) for more details.............772-216-5952

T2

Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on September 28, 2005, 06:10:40 AM
Right on Tony. Hey give me a call & we can make some sort of plans so that I can hook up & follow ya'll up.   321-229-1012

Let me know how much & who I pay for the floor space.

Call you later on tonight 8)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Chuck_Norris

WOW GOT QUITE A CROWD GOING,THIS IS COOL.
The parts for my YFZ will be getting here soon,  might be close.

LE450-RACER#77

OK SO IT LOOKS LIKE I'M IN FOR THIS RIDE SO IF ANYONE WANTS TO JUMP IN & RIDE WITH ME THEN THAT IS FINE.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com