Seminole MX

Started by FTR44C-REP, September 08, 2005, 10:33:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FTR44C-REP

Anybody going to Seminole MX this weekend.  I hear they're having a 2 day MX event.  I was thinking of going, but I don't think there will be a huge quad turnout.
FTR 44C-OPEN
C RIDER REP
954-784-7666

Albright335

The last race Phil and I went to...there was BIG quad turnout...you should go check it out!!!  ;D
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

FTR44C-REP

Jen,
Why aren't you guys going?
FTR 44C-OPEN
C RIDER REP
954-784-7666

Albright335

Phil and I are making the trip to the North Carolina GNCC this weekend  ;)
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

OIF_Warrior

There's also supposed to be a quad only race day at seminole on the 2nd of October.
A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior

FTR44C-REP

I think i may wait for that one.
FTR 44C-OPEN
C RIDER REP
954-784-7666

DevulDriver

 the very first race had a major quad turnout,but it took along time to run just 2 motos.I have been out of the loop for the last few months,but I would definately do a quad only day.

methyman

This is a Moto Cross and a Super Moto Cross event for all bikes Quads included. I just called them to confirm this.
Sponsorship
[url="http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/"]http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/[/url]

Wannagofaster

There has been a good Quad turnout for allmost every race there this year. I expect this one to be the same.

Wannagofaster