IS THIS NORMAL?

Started by grass-catcher, September 07, 2005, 03:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grass-catcher

Guys I'm turning 35 9/8 and it just seems any more the only thing
to look forword to is buying tags.My wife told to be more excited about
it.I have about most anything I need so another gift isnt needed.Is
it just me or you guys feel the same?I got the nice dinner already but
we do that a lot often.

Dr.Dirt

If your birthdays are starting to seem boring than go riding! Thats sure to keep you occupied.  Also, Happy Birthday!  ;D

gery350

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Dr.Dirt

I think he means for his License Plate.

yunt2ride

Well since you don't need anything have her come clean and cook for me for a week for your birthday. Hey you would get a vaction out of it that way to. Happy birthday
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

jbbj220

I know what you mean about birthdays being boring as you get older as I have had my share of them. Don't know what caused it but my wife and kids seem to go to a lot of trouble to make my birthday spefcial lately. They all come over and spend the day and do all they can to make the day special for me. The way thay do it is much better than a gift.

Happy Birthday and hope the day is special for you,

   Jim,
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

Ida_Mann

I hear ya,,,I'm 28 or 29 years old now and honestly, the birthdays are so boring that I don't remember how many I have had, each time someone asks I have to go count back to when I was born to figure it out  ???

in fact, the last birthday I was sitting at my recently purchased home helping my dad and a few people put in a working AC unit in the house,,,,heck, I didn't even go swimming till about 5pm that day  ::)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Njoutlaw88

Riding trips could make your birthday more fun.

Nightbreed

LOL, I can say i know what you mean on this one. My wife had to remind me the day before my b-day this year that it was the next day. :D

I dont understand why we cant just get some Transformers or somthing like when we were kids and be just as happy, LOL

Happy b day anyway.

Mike
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

jwscroll

Ilike forgetting my own B-day, that way I can't be expected to remember anyone else's. Plus I don't wanna know how old I am.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com