Quick Help With Shipping???

Started by Pat, September 06, 2005, 10:03:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

I'm in the process of buying an old 3-wheeler from NY and need it shipped to Orlando. How in the world do I get it down here? I've found car shippers but they won't ship just an ATC.
Thanks!
Pat
Was a YFZ 450 Rider...then the kids came along...now looking to get back to it!

Mrs.Nightbreed

There is a place in taft called Central Transport. Their pricing is good. I don't have the number handy but you can look it up in yellowpages.com

Or If you can get it to New Jersey Mudrat has an empty trailer coming back here soon. You can PM him and try to work something out.

Old_School

I bought my zilla from a guy in either New Jersey or Delaware. He put it on a pallet and shipping it through Roadway. I had it within 5 days. But it wasn't cheap(500-600) ofcourse the bigger the quad the more money.  -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

Quad32x

Check  out  ATVTrader  online.  They  have  a  few  ads  on  there  that  are  about  shipping  ATVs. ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Pat

Was a YFZ 450 Rider...then the kids came along...now looking to get back to it!

Pepe

AAA Cooper Transportation

I was going to use them to ship 3 Rhinos from Orlando Yamaha Kawasaki a year ago but then a they try to fit them on your trailer but they wouldn't fit so they get a tow truck to bring them down to south Florida.
2004 Green Yamaha Kodiak 450 Auto. 4x4

Nightbreed

What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

Pat

I ended up going with Dependable Auto Shippers. I called several places including Central Transport but they required the shipper to crate the vehicle. The person I am buying the ATC from wasn't too thrilled (I could tell) that I wanted to have it shipped so I wanted to make everything as easy as possible for him. Dependable Auto Shippers just comes to your house and picks the thing up and that's it. A little more pricy but easier for him. The ATC I'm getting I've been looking for for years. Its a black kawasaki 110cc ATC that I had as a kid 20yrs ago. It was made in 1984 and there are only a few left. This one is in VG shape and I didn't want to lose the opportunity to get it.
Pat
Was a YFZ 450 Rider...then the kids came along...now looking to get back to it!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com