Utah Trip

Started by Ole Guy, September 05, 2005, 07:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ole Guy

I am a newbie on here and enjoy the site a lot.  I do most of my riding by myself in Ocala on Mondays when it is quite.  Next week I am flying to Vegas and driving to  Zion and Bryce Canyon for a 6 day trail ride.  Should be a HOOT.  Will come back with pictures to post and a lot of memories.
2005 Polaris 500HO


The important Suff is what you learn AFTER you know it all !!!!!    I knew it all when I was 50

Njoutlaw88

cool, have fun. be safe

Quad32x

Wow. ;D  You  are  one  lucky  man !!! ;) ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Da_Mtg_Man

Sounds like fun. Please fill us in when you get back. Oh, By the way, Welcome to the site.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

GSPKurt

Quote from: Ole Guy on September 05, 2005, 07:13:00 PM
I am a newbie on here and enjoy the site a lot.  I do most of my riding by myself in Ocala on Mondays when it is quite.  Next week I am flying to Vegas and driving to  Zion and Bryce Canyon for a 6 day trail ride.  Should be a HOOT.  Will come back with pictures to post and a lot of memories.

Welcome!
Take LOTS of pictures. I'm envious!
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com