Ocala National Park

Started by 2006YFZ450, September 03, 2005, 10:21:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How is Ocala ?

AWSOME
GREAT
OK
SUCKS
WASTE OF TIME

2006YFZ450

I THINK I MIGHT WANT TO GO TO OCALA SOMETIME. HOW MUCH IS IT TO GET IN?
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Quad32x

The  last  time  I  looked  the  toll  booth  on  HWY  40  coming  in  was  chargeing  $150.    2:L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

LakeMaryKid

#2
Quote from: Quad32x on September 03, 2005, 10:26:41 AM
The last time I looked the toll booth on HWY 40 coming in was chargeing $150. 2:L

Raised it to 300 with gas price inflation

;D :deal.gif :Fp
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Quad32x

Thanks  for  the  update  LMK.  I  cant  even  leave  town  cause  they  charge  me  to  get  back  in ! :Wacko.gif ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

thank god1 we dont need Quad32x driving from  town to town...weve all seen him race....... scary... :P :P :M
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Hey ! :S   Well , I  guess  you  do  have  a  point. :-[ ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

GSPKurt

There is no charge to ride in the Ocala National Forest. Come ride with us on 10/1 in the Eureka Group Ride II. A great time is guaranteed! :drive.gif :w
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

raptor426

Quote from: GSPKurt on September 03, 2005, 07:54:01 PM
There is no charge to ride in the Ocala National Forest. Come ride with us on 10/1 in the Eureka Group Ride II. A great time is guaranteed! :drive.gif :w

when is it?
2005 Yamaha Raptor 660r #26:AC grab bar, Alba Pro Elite nerfs, Uni filter, UM full body skid, AC swingarm skid, White Bros R4 slipon
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 660:27" Mudlites, 12" C-series rims, 2500# winch
2003 Yamaha YZ426F:stock
2002 Honda Rancher:27"Mudlites
2001 Polaris Scrambler 400

eric

Ocala is really cool and really BIG. Eureka and Big Scrub are 2 good places to start at. If you go to Big Scrub park anywhere under the powerlines and it's FREE :)

ish

hey eric we going up on nov 17. i am rebuilding the banshee now and its going to be a little bit stronger than the last time. hope to see ya up there.
[url="//www.atvmiaxtreme.com"]www.ATVMiaXtreme.com[/url]
[url="http://img230.echo.cx/img230/4730/xtreme6bj.jpg"]http://img230.echo.cx/img230/4730/xtreme6bj.jpg[/url]

big-daddy

Too many rules. no night riding  :( Its Ok) I know of better places
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

eric

Quote from: ish on September 05, 2005, 01:00:35 PM
hey eric we going up on nov 17. i am rebuilding the banshee now and its going to be a little bit stronger than the last time. hope to see ya up there.


Can't wait I miss the whole Miami crew  :-\

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com