hazelhurst or valdosta

Started by Smoknbanshee, December 20, 2004, 06:36:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saltsdale_CEO

LE give me A call me and the wife still want to go
dig it they will come

LE450-RACER#77

I say Hazelhurst so that we can get some heads up racing instead of just bracket racing.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

saltsdale_CEO

Le. sounds good to me. I need to get with you so I can follow you and find someone to trailer my bike. Let me know?
Billy
dig it they will come

badcompanyracing

ya'll should come to both races we have a good time at both places more money to win in VALDOSTA GA JAN. 22 ;D
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

BadCompany350

I dont know why some of you florida boys wanna heads up race, thats practically giving me your money. ;D  Well, you have a better chance beating me in a bracket race, still not a GOOD chance, but a better chance.  Y'all come to either one, I just wanna take some Florida money. 8)
Bad Company Racing's Jockey
Slow Banshee

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com