Chat Room!

Started by eric, July 11, 2005, 12:19:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eric

Idk about everyone else but I kinda miss the chatroom :-\ Hopefully we can get one up again real soon?

susieblazer


        Yes I also miss that!
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

klutchbuster400

lol thanks for bringin it up before me eric, i was just about to send a pm 2 bones about it. we really need that chat room lol

spacerider

a chat room would be awesome     let get it going
Ride till you reach the stars.......................

qt314nfla

I'm with y'all I miss the chat room. :'(

MrsPureLogic

Well I'm just a newbie...but I think a chat room sounds great!  ;)

Southern4x4

Its sounds cool.Why did they take it down.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

dreth


sct450

it would be good to have a chat room on here
04 YFZ450
GO NOLES
GO PHINS

qt314nfla

pretty please can we have a chat room back?

Bigscrb15

i would like to have it back also
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Last Chance on July 20, 2005, 03:35:39 PM
Its sounds cool.Why did they take it down.
i think it was becuz it was causing problems with the site........ we deffinetly need it back.

Southern4x4

Weird.I think it would be cool.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

LakeMaryKid

I want it back too  :'(
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Smoknbanshee

mod's any word on the chat room? or is that only a contributing member secret? 
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Bigscrb15

Maybe a temporary chat room will work. I set up this one and it works really good. It is SAFE and it does need to install an active x control so if it asks you can do it.

http://irc.everywherechat.com:8000/?room=AtvFlorida&paramfilename=embedded.prm

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Southern4x4

i wish it was back already
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

mrbones

I added a Chat room to the site. Just click the Chat button in the tool bar. It looks basic but it appears to work. The only down side is this one doesn't display who's logged on in the forum.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

eric


klutchbuster400


Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

mrbones

I have updated the chat room on this site. Only problem is, there's a bug that doesn't show how many people are signed into it. I've notified the author of the mod and hope to get it resolved shortly. Thanks!
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Bigscrb15

awesome, nice to have the chat back!
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

mrbones

Ok, it shows user names in the chat room but the number always shows '0'. I'm getting there. I might just take the number counter out.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

qt314nfla

Ok, not sure what I'm doing wrong but there's no where for me to log in or type once in the room.  It only shows a box and at the bottom has a button that says float.  But nothing happens when I click that either.

Thanks for the chat room back!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com