Brain Cramps

Started by MrsPureLogic, September 02, 2005, 09:04:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrsPureLogic

Question: If you could live forever, would you and why?
Answer: "I would not live forever, because we should not live forever,
because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live
forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live
forever,"  --Miss Alabama in the 1994 Miss USA contest.
``````````````````````````````````

"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the
world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that,
but not with all those flies and death and stuff." --Mariah Carey
````````````

"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of
your life," --Brooke Shields, during an interview to become
Spokesperson for federal anti-smoking campaign.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````

"I've never had major knee surgery on any other part of my body," --
Winston Bennett, University of Kentucky basketball forward.
`````````````````````````````````````````````

"Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates
in the country," --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington, DC.
`````````````````````````````

"I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers. We are
the president." --Hillary Clinton commenting on the release of
subpoenaed documents.
````````````````````````````````````````````````````

"That lowdown scoundrel deserves to be kicked to death by a jackass,
and I'm just the one to do it," --A democratic congressional candidate
in Texas.
````````````````````````````

"Half this game is ninety percent mental." --Philadelphia Phillies
manager, Danny Ozark
``````````````````````````````````

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities
in our air and water that are doing it." --Al Gore, Vice President (DUH)
```````````````````

"I love California. I practically grew up in Phoenix." --Dan Quayle
``````````

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we
need?"--Lee Iacocca
```````````

"The word 'genius" isn't applicable in football. A genius is a guy like
Norman Einstein." --Joe Theisman, NFL football quarterback &sports
analyst.
````````````````````````````````````````````

"We don't necessarily discriminate. We simply exclude certain types of
people." --Colonel Gerald Wellman, ROTC Instructor.
`````````````````````````````````

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure." --Bill Clinton,
President
``````````````````

"We are ready for an unforeseen event that may or may not occur."
--Al Gore, VP (man he's smart)
````````````````

"Traditionally, most of Australia's imports come from overseas."
--Keppel Enderbery
``````````````````````

"Your food stamps will be stopped effective March 1992 because we
received notice that you passed away. May God bless you. You may
reapply if there is a change in your circumstances."
--Department of Social Services, Greenville, South Carolina
````````````````````````````````````````````

"If somebody has a bad heart, they can plug this jack in at night as
they go to bed and it will monitor their heart throughout the night.
And the next morning, when they wake up dead, there'll be a record."
--Mark S. Fowler, FCC Chairman
````````````````````````

Feeling smarter yet?
Send it on to your other brilliant friends,
like I am doing!!

Ida_Mann

ouch,,,,,it hurts, make it stop.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

gery350

mariah and basketball player are my favorites.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

yunt2ride


Here are my favorites, and to think they actually got votes. HEHE




I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers. We are
the president." --Hillary Clinton commenting on the release of
subpoenaed documents.
````````````````````````````````````````````````````

"That lowdown scoundrel deserves to be kicked to death by a jackass,
and I'm just the one to do it," --A democratic congressional candidate
in Texas.
````````````````````````````
"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities
in our air and water that are doing it." --Al Gore, Vice President (DUH)


"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure." --Bill Clinton,
President
``````````````````
"We are ready for an unforeseen event that may or may not occur."
--Al Gore, VP (man he's smart)
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

bigscrub79

Quote from: yunt2ride on September 02, 2005, 05:08:13 PM

Here are my favorites, and to think they actually got votes. HEHE




I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers. We are
the president." --Hillary Clinton commenting on the release of
subpoenaed documents.
````````````````````````````````````````````````````

"That lowdown scoundrel deserves to be kicked to death by a jackass,
and I'm just the one to do it," --A democratic congressional candidate
in Texas.
````````````````````````````
"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities
in our air and water that are doing it." --Al Gore, Vice President (DUH)


"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure." --Bill Clinton,
President
``````````````````
"We are ready for an unforeseen event that may or may not occur."
--Al Gore, VP (man he's smart)

GOT VOTES? the funny part is their supporters always crack on W.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Southern4x4

the weirdest of all things dat come in is me lol
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

mudmonkey

[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com