Main Menu

Tires

Started by Southern4x4, August 13, 2005, 03:04:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

what tires should i get?

vamps
4 (19%)
mud zillas
2 (9.5%)
589s
3 (14.3%)
mud lites
12 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Southern4x4

need help on picking them out plz post need feed back
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

rubicon500kid

ddue get mud lites
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

yunt2ride

Mud bugs, I have them and they pull great. Cheap, 6 ply, agressive but not to agressive. I have 26 inch on my polaris 325 and its bad if I get stuck.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

JustC1582

My Mud Lites have been good to me!
2004 POLARIS Sportsman 500 HO (50th Anniversary Edition)

26'' MudLites
K & N Air Filter
Brush Guard

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

rubicon500kid

and i got vamps lol
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

bbf

had outlaws then went with 589 seams to handle good

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Southern4x4

i already gotem ive said it twice :SternSmile.gif
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

muddingirl

I have a yamaha kodiak with vamps. That thing will walk thur anything and rides so smooth on the trails.

enniehall

I'm in love with the outlaws...they are very dependable tires.   Took me everywhere I wanted to go.
Mud-It's like whiskey to a drunk or poker to a gambler.