UPDATE: What car should I get?

Started by Njoutlaw88, August 30, 2005, 01:25:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What car should I get?

A bmw 3 series
8 (66.7%)
A jeep grand cherokee
4 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Quote from: Honda328i on August 31, 2005, 08:40:18 AM
Hope this helps out in your search:   ;)

The couple had been debating the purchase of a new auto for weeks.  He wanted a new truck.

She wanted a fast little sports-like car so she could zip through traffic around town.

He would probably have settled on any beat up old truck, but everything she seemed to like was way out of their price range.

"Look !" she said.  "I want something that goes from 0 to 200 in 4 seconds or less."

"And my birthday is coming up.   You could surprise me."

For her birthday, he bought her a brand new bathroom scale.

Services are pending.


Now that's funny ;D
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

Njoutlaw88

I have decided to go with a bmw and save up for a beater pickup truck. I'm thinking either a dodge or toyota beater.  I have an interview at a dog store today so wish me luck!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com