Sold raptor, I'm out

Started by jaxraptor, August 28, 2005, 09:55:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qt314nfla

Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on August 29, 2005, 05:43:01 PM
I for one love it in Florida. The weather, the water, the fishing, the nightlife,the sports teams,my relatives,the people, my job etc etc. The hour ride to Croom or the two hour ride to Big Scrub is worth it for me. Riding is fifty percent of the fun for me the other fifty percent is hanging out with family and friends. It's alot cheaper to get a deed in River Ranch or Holapaw than it is to move the family. Am I the only one that likes it here?

I'm here for the long haul by choice! ;D  Family moved me out of the state when I was a kid.  I came back and spent every summer.  Took me 30+ years to finally get back home.  I'll never leave, and not selling the quad either.  Sorry to see some of you go, I've enjoyed riding with you.   ;)

cd4mud

Born here, Raised here, Staying here. Hate to see ya leaving.

T2

Boy I'm glad to see I'm not the only one staying here. For a minute I was feeling all alone, that everyone wanted to leave the state. See you guys on the next group ride ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

jjamesbar

i will never leave. i love this state. i'll just make the best of it. when it gets too bad in ocala i'll buy an enduro, that way ill ride trails and graded roads legally. besides there may be other problems somewhere else.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com