What's the best Quad MAG

Started by 2006YFZ450, August 30, 2005, 08:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

what's the best Quad MAG

Dirt Wheels
ATV Sport
Motosport Outlet
other

2006YFZ450

what's the best four-wheeler magazine out there.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

trx#9

Quad mag. is pretty cool check it out!
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

GSPKurt

I like the new "Quad" magazine. Very well-made and good, broad-spectrum articles.
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

PredaGator

For variety of content and long time dedication to the sport,I will say Dirt Wheels. However,I gotta say Quad is leading the way in photo quantity and quality.Only time will tell if they can stay on the scene as long as some of the other mags. If,so,I believe Quad has potential to take the top spot.
2005 Polaris Predator

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: trx#9 on August 30, 2005, 09:02:48 PM
Quad mag. is pretty cool check it out!
I agree with trx#9 the first issue of Quad really impressed me. I sent in pics of my boys at the dirt farm and they sent them sticks a hat and a T-shirt. so look for them in the next issue.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com