Croom ?

Started by Mrmud, August 17, 2005, 06:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrmud

Does it cost anything to go in and check the place out in a truck?

atvtrailer

if you dont have a 4wheeler or dirtbike with you, you can just drive in and look around for free
05 450r #13B

Njoutlaw88

yea check it out before you pay. It sucks

wheelie_boy

05 kx 250f

rubicon500kid

DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

wheelie_boy

I havn't been there in a while but the last time i went the day use area wich is normally a sand pit is now a lake type thing.  But other than that theres a little bit
05 kx 250f

atvtrailer

i think there is always mud at croom, there has been mud there every time ive gone
05 450r #13B

Pat

If its not too much further for you to drive...head on up to Ocala. After going to the ONF this past weekend, I'll never go back to croom. I spent the vast majority of the day standing up on my bike...most of the trails are woops.
Pat
Was a YFZ 450 Rider...then the kids came along...now looking to get back to it!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com