Ebayers beware!!!!!

Started by dynodon, August 29, 2005, 12:49:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dynodon

I recently **##$@^@& a month ago I purchased some billet parts from a guy called "Oregondunes" and I still have yet to recieve items!, I tried several times to contact him with no response. Finally I filed a complaint on ebay about him , and now he answers with I was on vacation and forgot to ship!, Thats funny he didnt forget to cash the M/O I sent him a month ago!. I also checked his feedback and since the end of auction there has been several others who have had the same or similar situations ! so remember his screen name and fellow ATVflorida members BEWARE of " OREGONDUNES" >:( >:(
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

CABLEGUY1

Sorry for your luck.Thanks for the heads up though.

dynodon

Thanks, I just thought I would WARN fellow atvers about this guy!! ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

RL400

i hope you gave him negative feed back.  you said you checked it and it had some other negative feed back.  give him a nasty comment.  hes worth it.

Quad32x

What  kind  of  stuff  where  you  buying  don ?  Where  geting  ready  to  start  turning  some  billet  things  here  in  Ocala.  Let  me  know  what  you  need.
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

dynodon

Quad, I appreciate that I will give you a shout soon
  And I am leaving neg. feedback!!!, There wasnt any bad things on this guy until after my auction ended, then there are quit a few no items recieved. :banghead.gif :ouch.gif
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Hoosier Daddy

don,

rumor is on the planet web site that MP racing closed shop (AKA oregondunes) and left with some peoples money... i guess he decided to rip people off on ebay as well.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

dynodon

I just got a p.m. from another guy from planet sand, that said the same thing!?!  Well, its his bed he made it he will have to lay in it !!!!!!
Thanks for the heads up though
                            Don ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Chuck_Norris

#8
here is the phone number if you dont already have it.  503-639 7000  His name is Steve
found his address also
MP Racing
8900 SW Burnham Rd #E-12
Tigard, OR 97223

I posted your concerns on a couple other sites and one fella responed with his number
here is the website he frequents also
http://www.theatvcompound.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8405&s=3f8864191373f7eff2a0286c13957490

dynodon

Thanks again "Chuck norris", I appreciate the help!!.
I see some of the peaple on the other site must be friends of his!?!, because I tried the # as well and didnt get an answer either. I also emailed some of the others that have had probs, and was told of others that didnt file any feedback to prevent this guy from giving neg. feedback to them, just as he threatened me with!
But I guess your posts would explain why he now is emailing me with tracking #`s!!.
                                               Thanks again Don
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com