Seminole Labor Day

Started by FTR44C-REP, August 29, 2005, 06:45:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FTR44C-REP

Anybody want to meet next weekend?  I can go Sunday or Monday.
FTR 44C-OPEN
C RIDER REP
954-784-7666

YFZCutie113

are you wanting to go to the new seminole tribe track??
Chicks Dig Tricks!!!!
I am John Natalie's #1 Fan

FTR44C-REP

FTR 44C-OPEN
C RIDER REP
954-784-7666

FTR44C-REP

FTR 44C-OPEN
C RIDER REP
954-784-7666

Albright335

Just an FYI....if you were hoping to ride the woods course I believe it is still closed.  :-\

Jen
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

FTR44C-REP

FTR 44C-OPEN
C RIDER REP
954-784-7666

Albright335

Yeah...I read that on the website  ... Phil and I were thinking about riding down there and then realized we couldn't...

Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com