Florida city ride

Started by Green_Team, December 27, 2004, 09:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green_Team

TEXT going to ride at florida city on 12/30/2004 at 10 am. if you want to meet us let me know

95broncoxlt

How many bikes are going? are you going to be there all day?
int he night its gonna be pretty packed with people[new years party].

what kind of bikes are you bringing down?

Green_Team

6 of us are going . 3 rapters, 1 big red, 1 polaris, And I dont remember the other one what kind it is, be there around 10:30-11 am and stay till sun down or so if you are going let us know. thanksTEXT

95broncoxlt


customrubicon

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

Green_Team


Little redneck girl

 ::)HEY YA'LL I JUST FOUND OUT I DON'T HAVE TO WORK FRIDAY SO WE WILL BE THERE. :D
 HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYBODY AND BE SAFE!!
650 CanAM