A rumor i heard

Started by bigscrub79, August 21, 2005, 10:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigscrub79

I was at the Lakeland mudhole last night and was talking to one of the security gaurds. He informed me the owners were going to be opening up a new mudhole off of 60 between bartow and mulberry in about 6 months. He said they will have a bigger mudhole, a bigger go-cart track and an ATV OFFROAD COURSE. I hope he wasnt just blowing smoke but as soon as I hear something more about i will update it. I also told him to tell the owner about the site and maybe sponsor it so he could get some business from ATV's.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

cheesy rider

Where is the current Lakeland mudhole located? 

bigscrub79

on 33 between lakeland and polk city. Its right next door to the USA international speedway
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com