BEST MUD TIRES?

Started by BADAZZ750, August 27, 2005, 03:35:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BADAZZ750

I NEED SOME MUD TIRES FOR MY BRUTE AND IM NOT SURE WICH ONES TO BUY. IM THINKING 28 MUD LITES BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO SHAKE REAL BAD AT HIGH SPEEDS. BUT I WANT A GOOD PULLING TIRE. IS THIS A GOOD CHOICE?
05 BRUTE FORCE 750 WITH 27`S (MINE)        05 POLARIS PREDATOR 50 (DAUGHTERS)

klutchbuster400


o4250


jaxdawg2

i have some mud lights and they are the best tire i have ever had

rubicon500kid

DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

yunt2ride

I have Mud Bugs which is the same tire as a gator. I would not buy any other tire but with whatever you buy, if you buy an agressive tire, you will be impressed with the way they pull over stock tires. The outlaws are probably the most aggressive tire on the market but they are also the most likely to break something. With the Mud Bugs, They are aggressive and I can follow any other tire on the market, power for power. And less likely to tear something up. You will be happy with the mudlites, 589's or swampers also. I would look at the prices because of what I just typed. They are all good pulling tires. As long as you stay on dirt then they don't ride bad and after you get going a little you cannot hardly tell there different after you get used to them.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

BADAZZ750

SOUNDS LIKE GOOD ADVICE, THANKS
05 BRUTE FORCE 750 WITH 27`S (MINE)        05 POLARIS PREDATOR 50 (DAUGHTERS)

ronny86250r

swamp witch, i followed four by fours in 2 wheel drive walked everywhere they went then around them when they were stuck, the front chunck on my suzuki was broke so just had fun they were running stock and itp mudlites . i bought then from a company out of tennessee think i paid 180.00 for 4, 26by12by12 they do not shake at high speeds have about 1 1/2 deep tread

Southern4x4

vamps or mudlites mudzillas r 2 much $
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

PaulyV500

I have ITP ATR'S on my Brute and it is excellent in most mud, and real good on the trails. There is nothing like radials on the trail. I was really surprised at the way it changed my bike.  I stayed with 25 inch, because I like highspeed trails and good traction in all conditions. I also like the fact that they are easy on the drivetrain.
2006 Bombardier Outlander 800 XT advantage timber
2007 Can AM Outlander 500 Max Red
2006 Can AM Outlander 400 Advantage Timber
Mickey Mouse ATV