big scrub saturday 8/27.05

Started by atvtrailer, August 26, 2005, 06:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

atvtrailer

im gonna be at big scrub tomarrow, just wondering if anyone else is going?
05 450r #13B

Ida_Mann

If I make it around there, I will be up there probably after 1pm or so.

Id@

ps: maybe some Id@ Tr@il riding ;-)
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

GSPKurt

Make sure you bring rain gear. They're talking 5 INCHES of rain!!! :'(
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

atvtrailer

well i wish i knew where the 5 inches of rain was, there wasnt a cloud in the sky, it was so hot i had to go home at 2 :(
almost every1 that was riding out there wanted it to rain to cool it down, and i dont use rain gear, my regular gear is my all weather gear, rain just makes it nicer(cooler)
05 450r #13B

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com