ONE LAST WEEKEND AT BADLUCK

Started by Scrambler_X, December 28, 2004, 12:38:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrambler_X

WELL HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS WHAT LOOKS TO BE THE LAST WEEKEND OUT AT BADLUCK SINCE THE STATE WILL CLOSE IT UP AFTER 1/3/05.

bbf

i am heading out there this sunday

OUTLAWMUD

what time are you heading over on sunday?
DITCH THE CHICK AND GO MUDDIN

BEIN BROKE IN THE MUD IS BETTER THAN BEIN BROKE AT WORK

I'M OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER BUT STILL TO YOUNG TO CARE

TO MUCH FUN WHATS THE MEAN???

I AINT FIRST CLASS BUT I AINT WHITE TRASH WILD AND ALITTLE CRAZY TO

SCRAMBLERX

the group im with will camp out saturday night close by and will ride sat night and sunday

450R_Matt

just came back from there about an hr ago scopin out camp sites and there is ppl camped out there all ready. Just about half dozzen camp sites set up in the blocks
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

bbf