$$$ 75 bucks to the winner

Started by HillKiller, August 15, 2005, 01:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillKiller

 Last Saturday night at Dade City FlattrackĀ  75 bucks was paid to the winner in the Flattrack open class, 12 lap dash for cash. Plans are to have a money class each week. Come on Naples and anyone else! ;D
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

HillKiller

   Who 's runnin for the cash this week?
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Chillinthemost

$75 WOW I can quite working ;D. Just kidding, I brought my kids and 2 of them raced last weekend. $60 in fuel, $40 at the gate, $80 to join and enter, $30 at concession. Had a great time and we will be back, got to get some nerfs and tires for my rag.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

1fastltr450

I think I will just come take over on sat night. you girls going to wish the z-monster never showed up when  I get done with you.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

HillKiller

   It definately costs money to have fun and for the kids to have fun too but it beats sitting in front of the TV all weekend.
   You heard it boys, fastltz2 is comin for the cash! :K
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com