Newbie in Pa

Started by Kodiaklover, August 21, 2005, 09:26:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kodiaklover

I just wanted to say Hi. I live in Pa but my parents and
some of my friends live in FLorida.  I come down at least
twice a year.  It is a great state.  Hope to meet up with
you people someday.

I LOVE MUD
the more mud you find the better. ;D

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Njoutlaw88


GSPKurt

#3
If you ride down here, stay away from Croom- IT SUCKS!!

:R :R :R :R :R :R

Welcome to the site!
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

qt314nfla

Welcome to the site.  Keep reading so when you come down you'll know where the rides are.  If your here the third weekend of any month L-cross is a great no awesome mudding event.

bigscrub79

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

raptor426

I dont know what your talking about, but croom definitely doesnt suck.
Quote from: GSPKurt on August 21, 2005, 09:38:07 PM
If you ride down here, stay away from Croom- IT SUCKS!!

:R :R :R :R :R :R

Welcome to the site!
2005 Yamaha Raptor 660r #26:AC grab bar, Alba Pro Elite nerfs, Uni filter, UM full body skid, AC swingarm skid, White Bros R4 slipon
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 660:27" Mudlites, 12" C-series rims, 2500# winch
2003 Yamaha YZ426F:stock
2002 Honda Rancher:27"Mudlites
2001 Polaris Scrambler 400

stump66

There is allot better riding in Pa then anywhere in florida. What part of Pa you from?
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

300exstangboy

Quote from: Kodiaklover on August 21, 2005, 09:26:23 AM
I just wanted to say Hi. I live in Pa but my parents and
some of my friends live in FLorida.  I come down at least
twice a year.  It is a great state.  Hope to meet up with
you people someday.

I LOVE MUD
the more mud you find the better. ;D

PA is actually one of the states I am considering moving to. I am looking at GA, PA or CO. ATV riding is a big part of my life and since living in Florida, I have been lacking so much fun. florida SUCKS when it comes to riding. The few places that you can ride, are far away or get very boring after a few times. Then the summer heat prevents you from riding for 5 months of the year. Who wants to wear all the gear and helmets in 90 degree heat.

I will miss the warm winters, but plan on spending dec-Feb in Ft.lauderdale. From what I have been reading, it looks like PA has he most riding locations...old mines, woods, trails etc...

ROB

qt314nfla


Quote

PA is actually one of the states I am considering moving to. I am looking at GA, PA or CO. ATV riding is a big part of my life and since living in Florida, I have been lacking so much fun. florida SUCKS when it comes to riding. The few places that you can ride, are far away or get very boring after a few times. Then the summer heat prevents you from riding for 5 months of the year. Who wants to wear all the gear and helmets in 90 degree heat.

I will miss the warm winters, but plan on spending dec-Feb in Ft.lauderdale. From what I have been reading, it looks like PA has he most riding locations...old mines, woods, trails etc...

ROB
Quote

Sorry Rob but you must be missing out on our group rides.  If you don't have a GPS in Ocala you are screwed.  There is some great riding in Florida.  There is great riding all over the country.  You need to come out w/ us.  What I can say is yes, you do have to drive sometimes long distances to our riding areas.  Please do us a favor though.  Don't complain about where there isn't to ride.  Be appreciative for what we have.  You can either be a part of the complaints, or a part of the solution.  If you decide to stay I hope you will become a part of the small handfull of us  that are willing to do some research and help the ppl that are trying to change the riding situation down here.

Either way the vast majority of us have become a family and have a great time riding.  Hope you'll join us.

GSPKurt

Quote from: raptor426 on August 24, 2005, 06:40:06 PM
I dont know what your talking about, but croom definitely doesnt suck.
Quote from: GSPKurt on August 21, 2005, 09:38:07 PM
If you ride down here, stay away from Croom- IT SUCKS!!

:R :R :R :R :R :R

Welcome to the site!

raptor-
I was making a joke about another member's complaining about Croom.  ;)  That's all!
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

#74 crf250r

Ther may not be to many trails that are good in florida but florida has some of the best tracks.
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com