See what the neighbors got for X-mas

Started by love_to_roost, December 27, 2004, 01:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

love_to_roost

Well I was out in the yard yesterday,what did I spy?Looks
like one of my neighbors bought their 10-12 yr old son a new
quad.For a second I was really happy for the boy,Then it hit
me.From my view it looked like he was trying to get used to
it.Just a couple of issues,First off no helmet-plus the road I
live on is really busy didnt know I had that many neighbors.
To keep from beating the same old dead horse,what would
you do to keep from pissing off youre neighbors.When you
tell their son to be careful and he needs to have his helmet
on.And to watch out for the 16yr old rally driver who lives
the next road over.
96 warrior alba graphics renthal bars piaa light kit     11 to 1wiseco piston titanium valves 450 high lift cam 36mm mukuni with twist ,dg pipe paddles and holeshots

LakeMaryKid

well is the quad the right size? if it is hopefully he was just excited and forgot the helmet. But sitll should had a helmet on.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Super Dave

under the age of 16 i think it's the law. i think? and if so i would tell them in a nice way about a ticket thay might have to pay if seen with out one on. in cape coral under 16 must have head protection on riding a bicycle and the police will give out tickets.
02' ex 400 stock kinda it looks stock

love_to_roost

Curtis the quad looked to be about at least a 250-300cc
utility quad.I didnt want to stare at him and scare him off
from riding his new quad.My point was that if his parents
cared enough to buy him a quad then I hoped a helmet
and some supervision went with it.That was it.
96 warrior alba graphics renthal bars piaa light kit     11 to 1wiseco piston titanium valves 450 high lift cam 36mm mukuni with twist ,dg pipe paddles and holeshots

LakeMaryKid

QuoteCurtis the quad looked to be about at least a 250-300cc
utility quad.I didnt want to stare at him and scare him off
from riding his new quad.My point was that if his parents
cared enough to buy him a quad then I hoped a helmet
and some supervision went with it.That was it.

yep i agree, he was alone? Now that is not acceptable.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Super Dave

02' ex 400 stock kinda it looks stock

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com