Coyote attack Video

Started by Kawa3, August 24, 2005, 05:16:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kawa3

Got this from another site

If you listen carefully you can hear his growl just before the attack. Also if you look down the road you can see another one cross...Awesome footage. 

http://www.redban.com/video/coyotee.wmv
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

klutchbuster400

i took such a big chit when i saw that lmao :tsktsk.gif

Da_Mtg_Man

That was good. I jumped out of my chair.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

05greengriz

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

big-daddy

Dude that was wrong. here I'm getting ready for the TS and you scraced the crap out me.  ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Gamer

Man did you suck us into that.  I got close to my screen and turned the volume up.  You got me....

Lt55


Ms.Mud

you are kidding me right? thats sad, i mean, how could that scare you!?!?! I mean im a total CHICKEN when it comes to horror as scary  stuff, and that didnt even phase me!lol
(im not even kidding) lol
99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~

dreth

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on August 24, 2005, 05:25:28 PM
That was good. I jumped out of my chair.

i scared everyone in the house

Bigscrb15

#9
Quote from: dreth on August 24, 2005, 10:12:32 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on August 24, 2005, 05:25:28 PM
That was good. I jumped out of my chair.

i scared everyone in the house

My brother jumped and about threw my laptop across the room, and my mom yelled really loud and jumped straight up. I wish I woulda gotten video of the both of them. Since I gave them the laptop I was able to turn the volume all the way up, and my laptop is really loud.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

bigscrub79

He aint lyin i had to go change my britches after that one.  :o
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

rubicon500kid

dude that was fing crazy i fell lol
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Dr.Dirt

Thats one of the funniest things I have ever watched!  :D

Quad32x

Man  yall  gots  to  leave  Big-Boys.com  alone. ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

cain73

That was almost as  scary as Quad32x chasing you with a roll of duct tape yelling "I'm the man!"  ;)

I knocked my mouse off the desk  :(
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Hoosier Daddy

i think i just crapped my britches.....yep i did, :-X
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

cain73

I had to get my wife too  ;D I should have put more thought into it though  :-\ She's almost 8 months pregnant  :o If she had flinched any harder I think she'd have had the baby  :o
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

enniehall

I decided to open this at work (condominium in Marco Island) in the middle of the lobby (stays pretty busy this time of year) turned the volume all the way up (wanted to here it growl first like you said) the suspense was building and wahhhhhhhh what the hell was that!! Really shocking.  ;)
Mud-It's like whiskey to a drunk or poker to a gambler.

rubicon500kid

i have scared so many ppl whit that lol
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

foreman450

bigscrb15  i used your idea a videod my nephews waching it that was funny.

bigscrub79

post the video i wanna see it.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

raptor426

Dam, that was pretty good.  It made me jump.
2005 Yamaha Raptor 660r #26:AC grab bar, Alba Pro Elite nerfs, Uni filter, UM full body skid, AC swingarm skid, White Bros R4 slipon
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 660:27" Mudlites, 12" C-series rims, 2500# winch
2003 Yamaha YZ426F:stock
2002 Honda Rancher:27"Mudlites
2001 Polaris Scrambler 400

PaulyV500

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That sure made us jump!!!!!!It was not what I expected at all!!!!!!
2006 Bombardier Outlander 800 XT advantage timber
2007 Can AM Outlander 500 Max Red
2006 Can AM Outlander 400 Advantage Timber
Mickey Mouse ATV

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com