South Florida Schools closed?

Started by Toomey, August 24, 2005, 04:37:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toomey

I'm not positive but I think Broward County schools are closed Thursday and Friday.  I don't know how many people it affects on this site, but I'm one of them, yeah!  ;D
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

gery350

ummm . yeah i'm gonna petition to have those days off at work as well.
  yeah right like thats gonna happen. :Clown.gif
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

klutchbuster400

im pretty sure im affected by this :'(..................................... :Y
no need to turn this :deal.gif in ::)

Toomey

The single worst thing about school is homework!  :-\  The best thing is that it's free living, it's weird when you hear adults always saying how highschool was the funnest and easiest part of their life.  It makes me feel like I should take it all in more.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

SwampRat

Weisman is supposed to comment on Palm Beach schools at 5:15 PM for thursday status.  I think PBC closes schools when winds reach 45 MPH.  County operations are open until notified.  The rumor is county operations will be closed on friday, but won't have word until friday morning.

Info for PBC was from the 3 PM press conference.
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

TRX350_On_The_Rack

[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

LakeMaryKid

You know,,,,,,i used to say how much i hated school. I am a sophmore now and im thinking wow in 2(3 including this year) i will be starting my own life. Im thinking about how much i dont want the school day to end. Live it all to the greatest potential. Im thinking school kicks ass and how much its gonna suck in 4 years when i have to pay for EVERYTHING. Just saying i hope i dont have to miss any school.

im off my soap box
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

klutchbuster400

Quote from: LakeMaryKid on August 24, 2005, 04:59:04 PM
You know,,,,,,i used to say how much i hated school. I am a sophmore now and im thinking wow in 2(3 including this year) i will be starting my own life. Im thinking about how much i dont want the school day to end. Live it all to the greatest potential. Im thinking school kicks ass and how much its gonna suck in 4 years when i have to pay for EVERYTHING. Just saying i hope i dont have to miss any school.

im off my soap box
we all know why you like school curtis  :groupies.gif

Toomey

Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

raptor426

Im thankful that im affected by this!
2005 Yamaha Raptor 660r #26:AC grab bar, Alba Pro Elite nerfs, Uni filter, UM full body skid, AC swingarm skid, White Bros R4 slipon
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 660:27" Mudlites, 12" C-series rims, 2500# winch
2003 Yamaha YZ426F:stock
2002 Honda Rancher:27"Mudlites
2001 Polaris Scrambler 400

Toomey

What school do you all go to?  I go to Cooper City High.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

o4250

Quote from: LakeMaryKid on August 24, 2005, 04:59:04 PM
You know,,,,,,i used to say how much i hated school. I am a sophmore now and im thinking wow in 2(3 including this year) i will be starting my own life. Im thinking about how much i dont want the school day to end. Live it all to the greatest potential. Im thinking school kicks ass and how much its gonna suck in 4 years when i have to pay for EVERYTHING. Just saying i hope i dont have to miss any school.

im off my soap box


I'm gonna hijack this. I hate shcool, a lot. For some reason I'm not really scared about the whole "stepping into the real world" thing. I think every day about what I'm gonna do and where. It's gonna be hard for me when I get out of HS. ( Naples people bare with me)  Naples was originally a small/medium town, where anyone could live. Now it's just a bunch of millionares. I mean a single family home is going for half a million! :O I meen it just skyrocketed over the last 5 years.  So when I get out it will be very hard for me to find a place to live, it sucks im gonna have to move out of my hometown. O well I'm sure theres a better place out there somewhere. :H :S

Exmx54

I go to American Heritage in Delray Beach, and as of now we get no days off... the bastards grrr... (by the way, delray beach is southern palm beach county)

NYRAPTOR

lmk, if you really want to continue the fun, just go to college ;D seriously though, i had a blast in high school.

Njoutlaw88


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com