I'm a tard. Need help please....

Started by Old_School, August 22, 2005, 11:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old_School

For some reason all of my icons on the whole site are just red X's. No smiley faces, new thread button, etc. What did I click that changed this? I tried looking through my profile and preferences but don't see anything to enable icons. What gives? Thanks. -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

kodiak-jason

Same here , I don't know what happend. Jason
"I Can Fix It" 1998 kodiak lots of stuff,1995 king quad lots of stuff,2002 recon little bit of stuff,2001 breeze just tires,1985 atc 70 stock,1990 zuma modded,1995 yzf 600 pipe & power pack,2007 zzr600 carbs shimmed & slip on,2007 crf 150 stock

Ida_Mann

probably a setting on your IE, are all web-sites like that, or just ATVFlorida?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

kodiak-jason

"I Can Fix It" 1998 kodiak lots of stuff,1995 king quad lots of stuff,2002 recon little bit of stuff,2001 breeze just tires,1985 atc 70 stock,1990 zuma modded,1995 yzf 600 pipe & power pack,2007 zzr600 carbs shimmed & slip on,2007 crf 150 stock

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

kodiak-jason

"I Can Fix It" 1998 kodiak lots of stuff,1995 king quad lots of stuff,2002 recon little bit of stuff,2001 breeze just tires,1985 atc 70 stock,1990 zuma modded,1995 yzf 600 pipe & power pack,2007 zzr600 carbs shimmed & slip on,2007 crf 150 stock

mrbones

#6
Can someone post a screen shot?

Did this just start today? I haven't changed anything and it works fine on my end.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Old_School

Well the funny thing my laptop at work brings up the site fine but my home pc doesn't. Here is what it looks like.... I hope.

     
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

Old_School

Ok, that didn't work. How do you screen print? -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

kodiak-jason

I'm no computer guru , but if you tell me how to post a screen shot  I'll be more than happy to. Jason
"I Can Fix It" 1998 kodiak lots of stuff,1995 king quad lots of stuff,2002 recon little bit of stuff,2001 breeze just tires,1985 atc 70 stock,1990 zuma modded,1995 yzf 600 pipe & power pack,2007 zzr600 carbs shimmed & slip on,2007 crf 150 stock

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

RL400

press "Print Screen" on your keyboard, should be near the home key or something.  then open "Paint" and paste it there and save it as .bmp or .jpg or something.  then upload it here.  if its too large to be uploaded here try putfile.com.

rl.

svtbolt04

Same here guys. Nothing but red X's.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

mrbones

I disabled a feature called 'hotlink protection' from the site. It's supposed to keep people from leeching bandwidth. Did that fix the problem?
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

kodiak-jason

"I Can Fix It" 1998 kodiak lots of stuff,1995 king quad lots of stuff,2002 recon little bit of stuff,2001 breeze just tires,1985 atc 70 stock,1990 zuma modded,1995 yzf 600 pipe & power pack,2007 zzr600 carbs shimmed & slip on,2007 crf 150 stock

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com