KY off road area ?

Started by 1Scorpion, August 21, 2005, 08:57:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1Scorpion

Well here we go again the wife and I are planning another ATV vacation . I'm thinking about going to the off road system in Kentucky Black mtn in Harlan co. Has anyone been there? Where would you stay? Any info would be great. I got lots of good info. from you all when we went to Gilbert W.Va and rode the Hatfeild-Mcoy trails. Thanks 

PaulyV500

Check out Harlan county ridge runners, they have a new trail system that is supposedly really challenging.
2006 Bombardier Outlander 800 XT advantage timber
2007 Can AM Outlander 500 Max Red
2006 Can AM Outlander 400 Advantage Timber
Mickey Mouse ATV

trx450r19

went there in july had a lot of fun i would go back we camp in travel trailer

1Scorpion

Need more info. What town did you stay at ? Are there any good motels ? How are the restaurants ? Any advise ? How were the trails ?

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com