Our daughter playing in the mud

Started by Qdawg76, August 22, 2005, 03:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qdawg76

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

gery350

she is so cute. i cant wait to get my daughter on one of them.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

backinsaddle

Cute video.  I don't know if you know this, but the air intake for the Eton's (like most mini's), is right behind the front left wheel.  I hate for you to suck a bunch of muck into the motor and have to tear it apart.

Moose

She is tearing it up.  ;D

Do I see a 350 rancher in her near future?
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Qdawg76

Quote from: Moose on August 22, 2005, 07:35:28 PM
She is tearing it up.  ;D

Do I see a 350 rancher in her near future?
Well we have the 250 trailblazer waiting for her for now. But eventually she will get a 4x4 ;)
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

caospop

TEARIN it up....  :drive.gif :hotty2.gif
2007 Polaris Sportsman

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com