Tennessee

Started by Qdawg76, August 22, 2005, 04:26:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qdawg76

Well we are looking into moving to Tennessee and I know there are alot more riding areas there but I was wondering what anyone who has ridden there thinks about there trail systems and places to ride up there? any input is appreciated. We are looking to move out in the country to the north or east of Nashville. Thanks
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

yunt2ride

I have family that goes up there every year to Rockwood Tenn to ride on the mountain. I went with them in July 2004 and it was a blast.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

PaulyV500

We went riding at coal creek mining area last year and had a great time.  It is a rocky rutted riding area with a lot of creek crossings on trail 12. I would reccomend this place to everyone, it is very cool and challenging. Pauly!!!!!!
2006 Bombardier Outlander 800 XT advantage timber
2007 Can AM Outlander 500 Max Red
2006 Can AM Outlander 400 Advantage Timber
Mickey Mouse ATV

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com