screen name decals for your quads!!

Started by L.E._YFZ_2005, August 07, 2005, 07:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L.E._YFZ_2005

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

spacerider

can you show me a sample of diamond plate and chrome - those are the two I am intersted in
Ride till you reach the stars.......................

L.E._YFZ_2005

im working on geting some samples on the comp should be soon on those two colors...  ive been really busy...     all orders have been shipped to date if youd like   screen names or anything else   like  truck / car window grphics such as dirtbikes , atvs,  or saying plz contact me i can   make all those as well   i got fox heads. thor , shift and the list goes on and on
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

L.E._YFZ_2005

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

spacerider

PM me when you get those samples together
Ride till you reach the stars.......................

backinsaddle

Stickers came in the mail yesterday, they look great.  I'll take some pics once I put them on.

L.E._YFZ_2005, I sent you a pm yesterday.

OIF_Warrior

Hey L.E._YFZ_2005, Can I get 2 in yellow and in the font that the yellow sample is in. One will go on the back of my warrior and one on the back of my helmet. I want to make sure everything is good to go before I send the money via paypal. Thanks, Patrick a.k.a. Juggalo_Warrior oh yeah, I would want all letters in caps.
A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior

L.E._YFZ_2005

no problem send paypal to transbaM@tampabay.rr.com     just put in the   info box   the color the word you want it to say and put all caps  and if you know the length youd like it
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

backinsaddle

#33
Some pics of the stickers installed. (I hope the mods let me keep this here ???)

I'm not sure I like the way I applied it on the back.  I tried breaking in the middle and bending like the tail angle, but I thought that looked funny.  The side came out pretty good though.

[attachment deleted by admin]

backinsaddle

pics of my wife's (although she's never posted on here  :-X.

[attachment deleted by admin]

L.E._YFZ_2005

looks good      im sitll wokring on getting some samples  done up of all the colors i have i think im conna   make a  cahrt with squars of all the colors and post it..  ive been really busy to hang iwth me and ill get the color chart up for you  who are waiting to see it...
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

Old_School

I'd like to get a pair for my zilla but I want to see what it looks like first. Do you have any font/italics that is not just plain?   Thanks. -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

L.E._YFZ_2005

i got over 7k fonts on my comp lol.. be hard to show them all if you know a font that you like give me the name ill make sure i have it
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

OIF_Warrior

Hey L.E._YFZ_2005, I sent yo a pm today to get an order done. Did you get it?
A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior

wheelie_boy

Can you do like flame fonts? Where they like bleed off the top?
05 kx 250f

dirtygrl80

Nice decals i would like to get one too pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee!



          Bad a$$ Girls Ride Bad a$$ Toys ;)
Save a horse ride a Cowboy.... or 4 - wheeler.

Old_School

#41
How about something like this? Is there any way you can make it "bo" kinda like a small arch/ rainbow?

Use the font titled "vivaldi" and in blue. 

Capital O and S only the rest lower case. Thanks.

-Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

L.E._YFZ_2005

yes im sure i have some type of flame text id just have to locate it ..

as for the you old school that would be no problem 

here is the sample thing i made nto the greatest but it give you the colors  and  also another decal i can make  looks good





if youd like decals made plz send paypal    7.50 for reg colors 10 for diamond plate or chrome..  to transbam@tampabay.rr.com
include the following decals

font name / type
color
length and height  you want them
and the text youd like them to say   in caps/ lowercase
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

Hawgin4x4

Ive bought decals from LE_YFZ_2005. I can vouch he does some awesome work.
I dont disrespect anyone, If anyone disrespects me, You will be 6 ft below me.

L.E._YFZ_2005

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

gery350

thank le yfz. got them they look awesome. will post as soon as i take pics.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

L.E._YFZ_2005

HERES SOME SAYINGS IVE GATHERED FRMT HE SITE THAT I  MADE INTO SOME DECALS


Lifes short Ride hard

When the gate drops, ALL THE Bullsh** STOPS!

Damn that thing must be fast!!!! cuz i was haullin AZZ when i passed you .

Its not the fall that hurts its the sudden impact

LIFE'S JOURNEY IS NOT TO ARRIVE AT THE GRAVE IN A WELL PRESERVED BODY,BUT RATHER TO SKID IN SIDEWAYS,TOTALLY WORN OUT SHOUTING...HOLY COW... WHAT A RIDE !!!!

        Real trucks DONT WEAR BOW TIES       (SORRY CHEVY FANS)

  Ride It Like You Stole It or Leave it on the Trailer

   A wise man once said......... SHUT UP AND     
                            RIDE!!

         anyone can go fast in a straight line!!!

          ~ RiDe Or DiE ~ In Quad We Trust

               Cowgirl butts drive me nuts!

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com