Happy Anniversary Mr Bones

Started by big-daddy, August 21, 2005, 08:35:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

 3 year anniversary for Mr Bones and the site... Thank Mr Bones for all the fun and friend we have met on this site. :Clap.gif :bow.gif :Clap.gif
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Kodiaklover

This is an awesome site.  Keep up the good work!!!!!
Happy Anniversay  :Fp  :Hug.gif

Quad32x

Way  to  go  Mr.  BoNeS !! :bow.gif ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

o4250

QuoteOfficially, the sites birthday is 11/01/02. I haven't tracked the new members per month. I'd say about 30, but it didn't start out that way. At the beginning it was only a couple a month.


:dunno.gif

Qdawg76

Happy Anniversary Mr. Bones and ATVFLORIDA
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

big-daddy

Name:  Mr.BoNeS
Custom Title:  Founder & Owner
Posts:  74035 (67.612 per day)
Position:  Administrator
Date Registered:  August 21, 2002, 04:49:20 PM
Last Active:  Today at 02:01:23 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

o4250


qt314nfla

Mr Bones, thanks for all the work you put into this site.  We've got an incredible group of ppl here.  With out you and this site I wouldn't have met everyone else.  I feel blessed to have such a family.

susieblazer


     Thanks so much been on  here for a year and we have been on great rides and met some awesome ppl....................
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Eruption

This site is awesome!  Happy anniversary and may there be many more :bow.gif

Toomey

It's a great site, we just need some dirtbikers to sign up.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

T2

Happy Anniversary Mr Bones, and like everyone else said without this site I would go crazy and would have not have meet so many good people.

So Thank You for all the work you put into this site ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

bigscrub79

Thanks for everything Mr.Bones, happy anniversary :T
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

tekhanto

WE ALL DO APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORTS.......  thanks Happy Anniversary
You don't stop riding because you get OLD................... You get OLD because you STOP RIDING.
                                        
              &

Dr.Dirt


Njoutlaw88

just wondering what made you come up with this site?

gery350

bud light commercial,

real american heroes:
we would lilke to salute you mr. "let me think of an awesome website that  members get hooked on and cant get enough of" man. 
from the early days of just a few post to thousands of members today. you mr. bones have made it all possible.  hooking up people with one thing in common -atvs. from corny comebacks to retard newbies to wacky photos, we salute you mr. bones for making it all happen.
mr. bones-changing america one post at a time.

mr. bones, this buds for you. :drink.gif
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

As far as I'm concerned, This site sucks. Since finding it I have spent tons of money on our quads, I spend way to much time on here, I spend every free weekend riding with someone that I've met on here and my wife hates me for it.  ;D. I need help. Who do I talk to about this serious problem?  :D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

gery350

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on August 22, 2005, 01:36:03 PM
As far as I'm concerned, This site sucks. Since finding it I have spent tons of money on our quads, I spend way to much time on here, I spend every free weekend riding with someone that I've met on here and my wife hates me for it.  ;D. I need help. Who do I talk to about this serious problem?  :D


we've set up an elite task force/assistance program.
we call it :
AA-atvflorida anonymous

yes i am an avid forum poster and i havent been the same since.
i feel your pain and i too find myself at all hours of the day posting.
will it ever stuff-for the love of god no.
(god i hate this site)
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

mrbones

Thanks everybody! I hope you all enjoy the site as much as I do.

I don't really now why it shows my registration date as 08/21/02. I bought the atvflorida.com name on 10/23/02. I think the site launch date was 11/01/02. So I guess technically that is the anniversary date.

Maybe I had a working version of the forum before the official launch date, but IDK.

To answer Njoutlaw88's question.

When I started rebuilding and riding 3 wheelers at Croom in '01, I'd meet some people up there and never see them again. There was no regional on-line community forum we could all go to. Croom basically had no website, FTR's site was lame for quads, trying to locate someone in FL on atvconnection.com wasn't easy, being a web designer what was I to do? Build one!

I also wanted a free classifieds on the site for buying and selling quads. Cycletrader and newspapers always seemed over priced to me.

So that's about it. If you check the stats now, http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php?action=stats there's about 200 new users a month with almost 11,000 posts monthly. I only wish he had all the posts from the beginning but the old message forum couldn't handle it.

We can only get bigger and better. This site is here to stay!
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com