Underhill's Saturday, Aug 27th

Started by SwampRat, August 18, 2005, 08:58:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampRat

Anyone want to ride Underhill's on Saturday the 27th. I'm not going to be able to make MS&G this weekend so I'll be ready for some mud in another week.
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

Bleedsblue

I'd like to make it out one of the Saturday's you all go riding unfortunately next weekend I'll be up at Holopaw.

Bill
2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs

MrsPureLogic

I'll have to check with g-ma....saving up my "points" for September MS&G....but I'm sure Purelogic is with ya Swamprat.   ;)

Busta Nutt


MrsPureLogic

#4
Quote from: wilburzbro on August 18, 2005, 08:16:32 PM
I might go.

Oh boy  ;)  Just kiddin'......bring the boy in case we need to chop bamboo  :D

nATiVcracker

i guess im going , the wife said she is with or without me . cant let her wreck my trailer . she has a hard enough time with shopping carts .
06 Brute Force 750 camo 29.5 outlaws
05 YFZ 450 Hipers,elkas, houser arms
05 King Quad 700 27" ITP 589's
04 Ford F250 CrewCab FX4 ,8" lift, 38" Super Swampers

brett711

brett here, ill go, i never searched for bamboo.. is it for the day or do we camp there
954 325 7175
2007 honda rancher

SwampRat

You can camp there but I think most of us are just going for the day.  Waiting on it to cool down before camping.  It's only a little over an hour from WPB so it's not a bad day trip for me.

Only $10 to get in and it's a lot of fun!
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

PureLogic

Hey Brett you got to bring some beads for the teats because I think Mr. Underhill has some lactating cows roaming the property. I think it would be cool if you hang a couple of beads on them. After all they are showing  you there packages! Oh and beware of whipping it out for another QT display as for some of the "younglings" may think it's lunch time!
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

Busta Nutt



Oh boy  ;)  Just kiddin'......bring the boy in case we need to chop bamboo  :D
Quote

  You are so mean! I think I am going to bring  a couple boys.
  Brett have you ever had to register with your local law enforcement for anything?

yunt2ride

PureLogic an Wilburzbro, Yall aint right.


That some funny s**T right there. I don't care who you are. LOL
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

brett711

no i never had to register with any law enforcment, as far as the cows, if they want beads, ill give them beads, after all being from a city, i never have been close to cows and other farm animals......   just kidding... joke is all good.
ill be there with my beads, maybe we can see some ADULT boobies   :)

just search for bamboo, after aLL being an electrician, maybe i can pretend im in another country and use bamboo as conduit to run wire in..
2007 honda rancher

nATiVcracker

hey , whats your name and d.o.b. , i'll check on that for ya . lol , just kiddin .
06 Brute Force 750 camo 29.5 outlaws
05 YFZ 450 Hipers,elkas, houser arms
05 King Quad 700 27" ITP 589's
04 Ford F250 CrewCab FX4 ,8" lift, 38" Super Swampers

MrsPureLogic

The Purelogic clan plans on going......  :-*

SwampRat

Quote from: MrsPureLogic on August 20, 2005, 12:33:43 PM
The Purelogic clan plans on going......  :-*
Clan?  Is grandmom going to watch the kid or did you buy that toy hauler last night?  I went to the RV show this morning.  Information overload.  Thought I knew what I wanted, now there are so many options. 

Gotta go change my d.o.b. on my profile now :)
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

Busta Nutt

it's too late Keith saw your pic at the post office

MrsPureLogic

Quote from: SwampRat on August 20, 2005, 01:41:10 PM
Quote from: MrsPureLogic on August 20, 2005, 12:33:43 PM
The Purelogic clan plans on going......  :-*
Clan?  Is grandmom going to watch the kid or did you buy that toy hauler last night?  I went to the RV show this morning.  Information overload.  Thought I knew what I wanted, now there are so many options. 

Gotta go change my d.o.b. on my profile now :)

Grandmomma's gonna watch the youngin'......no toy hauler yet....but he bought the hitch thing-a-ma-bob - and electric brake something or other (such a girl).....and we ordered the parts for the 4 wheelers today.....air filter flower thingy.....brake pads......and some other little box thing.   :hotty2.gif 

PureLogic

Clarification for MrsPureLogics post. I wired up the Electric brakes and purchased a hitch to accommodate the 2 5/16 ball.We then went to Riva to purchase the CDI Ignition box for the Bruin front brakes for the Kodiak and radiator cooling fan for the Kodiak too. Went to research A/C for the rolling Taj Mahal. I am so close to getting this thing I can taste. All I have to do is find it and I am done. I kind of don't want to ride until I get it. Well maybe not
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

nATiVcracker

how bout those 26 inch outlaws for this mrs.       huh....  :N         
06 Brute Force 750 camo 29.5 outlaws
05 YFZ 450 Hipers,elkas, houser arms
05 King Quad 700 27" ITP 589's
04 Ford F250 CrewCab FX4 ,8" lift, 38" Super Swampers

nATiVcracker

better yet 29.5s and a lift kit . yeah thats it, and maybe some nitrous to go with it .  :o :o :o :o :o   lol           



          hey lisa with all that power you can keep it in 2 wheel drive ........... ;D ;D ;D
06 Brute Force 750 camo 29.5 outlaws
05 YFZ 450 Hipers,elkas, houser arms
05 King Quad 700 27" ITP 589's
04 Ford F250 CrewCab FX4 ,8" lift, 38" Super Swampers

MrsPureLogic

Very funny cracker!   :-[  By the way....I got yelled at for using the term "clan." (Swamprat) Sorry.....just slang ya know?   :N  ::)

brett711

brett, here how is everyone, ready for bamboo and cows. i nver have been there.
from 595 out west, what is the easiest way to get there and what time is everyone meeting. i got a canopy as well now, so i guess will have at least 3 of them...for some shade..
please let me know thanks

brett             mmmmmmmmmmoooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmoooooooooooooooooo

ok well heres is a cow joke.
say milk very fast ten times...



what do cows drink..






















if you said milk no good
2007 honda rancher

Busta Nutt

Brett it is the same way as mudfest just take a right on 714. Mapquest works also.

brett711

when i went to mudfest, i followed your brother, from his house. i guess i can go to his house first and follow again, he took a bunch of side streets to goto the bline.
2007 honda rancher

MrsPureLogic

Brett take 595 east to the Turnpike (or I-95) North - go to 714 (Martin County Highway)....which is approx. 2 hours north......head west on 714......approx. 30 minutes it will be on the right.  You'll see red, white & blue bamboo poles out front.  $10 to get it.  $20 if you going to chase the cows  :-\  ;D

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com