Race Sat Aug 20@ Bartow

Started by YFZCutie113, August 18, 2005, 05:36:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YFZCutie113

Hey I just wanted to let all you quad racers that don't already  know .... that there is a race this Saturday Night August 20th @ Bartow motocross!!!! Come on out we need more quads to join us!!!!! :D
Chicks Dig Tricks!!!!
I am John Natalie's #1 Fan

310R_Dude

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUGH............. Danooooooooo.

I'm in
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

YFZCutie113

Cool DUDE........ See ya there!!!! I will send your pics to you soon!!! Like sunday when I get enough to make a "file" on here!!!!
Chicks Dig Tricks!!!!
I am John Natalie's #1 Fan

KEV96

I want to play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YFZCutie113

What do you wnat to play Kev96???? :P
Chicks Dig Tricks!!!!
I am John Natalie's #1 Fan

KEV96

I want to race, but my bikes broke :'(

YFZCutie113

Ride somebody else's bike!!! LOL How long before you can get a new frame or fix the one you got or whatever you are gonna do??? How long before you get your shock fixed????? ??? 8) :(
Chicks Dig Tricks!!!!
I am John Natalie's #1 Fan

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: KEV96 on August 19, 2005, 07:39:08 PM
I want to race, but my bikes broke :'(

What happened?

I feel your pain. Mine is broke too  :(.I am hoping to have it temperarily fixed by tomorrow night to race Bithlo with some friends....

TBR_#86

We will be there with a couple 450R's.

Are you ready Micheal?

Anyone know who can powder coat hammertone?

See you at the track.

Dale
#86 Honda 450r- TBR/Baldwin/Leager/PEP

"How now brown [url="//cow.how"]cow.How[/url] now brown cow."

SUPPORT YOUR QUAD ONLY SERIES!!!! [url="//www.ssqsa.com"]www.ssqsa.com[/url]

WOODY_450r

havent raced at bartow lately is it nice how many quads in the intermediate class  i might show up
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

YFZ450-Tampa

Hey, can some one tell me if they have done any work on the track, last time I went it was really bad, that's why me and my bodies haven shown up lately, if they have, what have they done to it ?
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

310R_Dude

Quote from: YFZ450-Tampa on August 20, 2005, 03:14:34 AM
Hey, can some one tell me if they have done any work on the track, last time I went it was really bad, that's why me and my bodies haven shown up lately, if they have, what have they done to it ?

Hey Luis, well as far as Wed and Thurs(Aug 18/19) went it was really nice.
But it's a track and you never know, especially with all this rain.

Dave prepped the faces of the jumps and dOOd... it was awesome. I told Shawn
that if he didn't like it I would give him his money back. He said he talked to you
also.

Don't get me wrong... it's still not a Bithlo, Hard Rock or a ThunderX type track by
no means.

But it was probably better than any other time "you" have been there. Only time
will tell if it stays this way.

Ccccccccccccccccccccccya's,
Dano
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

YFZ450-Tampa

Thank's for the update Dano, will see, I'm gouin to talk to Shawn, later ...
Luis C.
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

310R_Dude

Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

YFZCutie113

Hey Dale,
          Yea Michael is ready!! Michael knows a powder coater the one that did his frame ...... He said that guy can powder coat any color you want done!!! So you can ask him about it tonight at the track!!
                               Talk to yall later
Chicks Dig Tricks!!!!
I am John Natalie's #1 Fan