Where are the best Hills at?

Started by dj_pizzim, December 14, 2004, 08:30:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dj_pizzim

Im looking for some new places to ride.  I like hills and verticals are always fun.  If you know of any areas to ride let me know.  Thanks in advance
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

dj_pizzim

no one knows where there are hills at?
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

eric

#2
Ocala has some pits near Big Scrub that have small hills/jumps. There is also a huge sinkhole with hills for climbing just past Scrub off a main trail on the right side to. Croom has a few good hills from old mining pits. Nothing I have found yet in Florida is that great as far as a great selection of hills but there is plenty of places I have not been to yet either. Look  under the photo section @ http://www.atvflorida.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=readersrides;action=display;num=1101780334;start=0

bbf

i have bin looking for 3 years still looking

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

MoToXgUrL07

       we have some awesome hills out at my house....its all woods and cliffs, there are a couple pics on the photo forum http://www.atvflorida.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=readersrides;action=display;num=1101780334;start=0 as soon as I get my digital working again...I will go out and take some pics but I got a little to much sand in it that day..lol
.....o ᄚ o O ᄎ TaMmI LeE ᄎ O o ᄚ o....
who said cheerleaders cant ride.....haha

ripraff

Snad Mountain Speedway has some pretty big and steep hills, check out sandmountainspeedway.com   it is in ft meade

dj_pizzim

#7
Quote      we have some awesome hills out at my house....its all woods and cliffs, there are a couple pics on the photo forum http://www.atvflorida.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=readersrides;action=display;num=1101780334;start=0 as soon as I get my digital working again...I will go out and take some pics but I got a little to much sand in it that day..lol

Ya we ride the hernando hills and were there that day.  Is this Dora?  Hows the phone? lol, This is Ryan i ride the Red and white 400ex i was up there that weekend camping.  I still love riding Citrus but were looking for some place other that croom with trails for the kids and hills for us big boys.
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

MoToXgUrL07

nope this is the little sister....Tammi...haha we found the phone and my keys...the phone was in bad shape but we found it on one of the trails...
.....o ᄚ o O ᄎ TaMmI LeE ᄎ O o ᄚ o....
who said cheerleaders cant ride.....haha

eric

Hi MoToXgUrL07,
Did you ever get my message on riding ::)

MoToXgUrL07

.....o ᄚ o O ᄎ TaMmI LeE ᄎ O o ᄚ o....
who said cheerleaders cant ride.....haha

eric


MoToXgUrL07

I got it...lol...it took me a lil bit to figure out how to work the message thing lol...
.....o ᄚ o O ᄎ TaMmI LeE ᄎ O o ᄚ o....
who said cheerleaders cant ride.....haha

eric


dj_pizzim

Sniff....Sniff...Sniff Do i smell a group ride?  ;D
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

eric

lol..yup dj_pizzim I have been trying to get someone who knows the area up there to go riding ::)

GregsRancher

hell i dont even know what hills look like. aint that them things they call ceptic tanks?  ;D
2003 Honda Rancher S 4x4

MoToXgUrL07

haha....I think it sounds good it will have to be in a couple weeks though...I leave for vegas tom night so I will let every one know though.....when I get back
.....o ᄚ o O ᄎ TaMmI LeE ᄎ O o ᄚ o....
who said cheerleaders cant ride.....haha

eric

OK MoToXgUrL07 your're awesome..thanks ;D

400exRacer77

i thik we should get a group ride together for the end of january sometime. ive been riding there since i was like 3 and know it alot, but since they have closed it off in the mid 90's its grown up. maybe ill get a bunch of friends and make a post on here and we will go up there. we can get the couch and some other people i know to go, i bet we could get 40 people together. we used to park off kathy lane, and more north by the texaco. theres lots of places to park just gotta watch out.
2000-03 CRF450EX ..... Houser +3 LT a-arms and +1.25 swingarm, Custom Axis fully adjustable suspension front and rear, Walsh radiator, Douglas wheels, CRF450 motor, not quite done yet though......

TRX450RHEAVEN

PLEASE DONT GIVE DIRECTIONS TO THIS ILLEGAL RIDING AREA.SOME OF US HAVE BEEN RIDING THERE FOR OVER 20YRS.AND WOULD LIKE TO KEEP IT THAT WAY...PLEASE PM YOUR FRIENDS WITH DIRECTIONS.DONT POST THEM.THE POLICE HAVE BEEN WRITING TICKETS EVERY WEEKEND FOR THE LAST 2 MONTHS.ITS BEST IF YOU PARK ON SOMEONES PROPERTY....HAVE FUN  IVE CLEARED MOST OF THE TRAILS SINCE THE HURRICANES.WATCH FOR POE-POE............

MoToXgUrL07

well we had a little ride today nothing big....but a lot of cops.... people have been complaining about atv's rideing in their yards....and raceing on walking pavement and stuff....No one thats been rideing with us but we had a cop stop at our house....he was fine with all the bikes there but who knows, I will keep you informed...
.....o ᄚ o O ᄎ TaMmI LeE ᄎ O o ᄚ o....
who said cheerleaders cant ride.....haha

dj_pizzim

Ya that was fun.  We went to Tennessee Valley and it seames like no one had been there for a while, Still alot of standing water.  Some people just can't handle being respectful of other people and might just ruin it for everyone
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

MoToXgUrL07

wait...what bike where u on? <dj_pizzim>....lol
.....o &#65456; o O &#65466; TaMmI LeE &#65466; O o &#65456; o....
who said cheerleaders cant ride.....haha

YAMAHONDAMAN

Hey Coby ... Like TRX450 Says ... don't post directions
"pm" people when the "ride" will Hopefully happen in Jan.
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com