Word of advise

Started by Da_Mtg_Man, December 24, 2004, 01:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da_Mtg_Man

Never Never Never Never wait until Christmas eve to put together a portable Basketball goal. I made this mistake and it took me almost 6 hrs to get this #$%^%$# thing together today.

Merry Christmas to all
The Lumsdens
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

T2

Merry Christmas to you Mike and your family. Well Heck I said it once and and I will say it again Merry Christmas to everyone on the site.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

dreth

i did the same thing last year and it took me and 2 other friends 2hrs so that would add up >:(

Mrs.Nightbreed

HaHaHa..... :P
Now you sound like us. We did the ULTIMATE NASTY today...went SHOPPING!!!!!  I just spent HOURS wrapping.
Not to mention trying to keep Trent from bustin down the door. That was a project in itself.
Merry Christmas to everyone. And for everyone with kids.....lots of luck getting any sleep tonight ;) ;D

GreggT

You should have had Nightbreed port & polish the rim and add a high compression net. Then it would have assembled quicker. ;D
'04 Z400 LE  ATP'd.
'03 250EX, Pc T-4 pipe, Dynojet jet kit,
K&N filter, DG nerfs & bumper, Shredders front & rear
?? Warrior, K&N filter, Mikuni carb, WB pipe, polished nerfs/grab bar/bumper

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com