DURAHAMTOWN SPEED RIDE!

Started by dreth, July 14, 2005, 09:39:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth

we are exactly 2 months away! im getting excited ;D we have a month to book our cabins to ensure 1st choice so lets get some plans made up soon! as of now im picking up ida man early that friday morning and heading up. ;D and myself, tony, and ida man will be sharing a cabin.

Flea_Jumper

count us three in.  If you could please forward the # so I can make reservations for us.  Hope your back is better.  I messed mine up lasr Sunday at bithlo and I can still hardly walk.

quads_only

we are reserved and I wish we were going right now. ;)
[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

dreth

Quote from: quads_only on August 18, 2005, 09:12:03 AM
we are reserved and I wish we were going right now. ;)

which cabins did you get?

quads_only

the hilton , squirrel nest, brown roof inn.   I think thats all of them.
[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

Flea_Jumper

Dreth I need the number so I can call and make my reservations.  If you have a contact up there let me know.

dreth

Quote from: Flea_Jumper on August 19, 2005, 07:24:26 AM
Dreth I need the number so I can call and make my reservations.  If you have a contact up there let me know.

706-486-4603

T2

Yea Dreth you need to make our Reservations
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

dreth


dreth

i just booked Bills Place for 3 nights, fri. 7th, sat.8th , sun.9th ! its  3 br, 2 bath, full kitchen, living, dining, washer and dryer mobile home that is 1.5 miles from the epicenter (food, gear, and bike wash) ! looks like it will be Flea Jumper and his family, T2Raptor and his son, Ida_man, and myself staying at said establishment for the 2 days and 3 nights of fun. ;D ;D ;D

T2

Alrighty looks like we are going to have at least 15 people in our cabin that alone should be a great time.

Add the riding in and we are going to have an outstanding time. ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

MOKAS

if someone has a little spot for me and my blaster i could help pay for gas and whatever. id love to finally catch a ride with you guys. if anyone has a spot give me a shout.

thanks
-mokas-
MIKEMOKAS

'06 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI,
2in front
Highlifter clutched
Highlifter reduced

'02 Sportsman 500HO -Traded-
2in front
26in PXT Take-Offs

00 Yamaha Blaster 67.75mm Wiseco Piston, and a couple other things... Gone but not forgotten..

'96 trail boss 250.. Gone and forgotten.

dreth


T2

Quote from: MOKAS on August 29, 2005, 09:18:35 PM
if someone has a little spot for me and my blaster i could help pay for gas and whatever. id love to finally catch a ride with you guys. if anyone has a spot give me a shout.

thanks
-mokas-
I would but I have 5 bikes I am taking with me. I'm sure we can come up with something for you just have to see where we can fit you in. Dreth is on it, so in my opinion we will do everything to try to get you a ride, since we are going past your area anyway.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Chuck_Norris

#64
Quote from: MOKAS on August 29, 2005, 09:18:35 PM
if someone has a little spot for me and my blaster i could help pay for gas and whatever. id love to finally catch a ride with you guys. if anyone has a spot give me a shout.

thanks
-mokas-

I am in for this one and looking forward to it. MOKAS if you can get it to Jacksonville I'll try to make room for it. Does anyone need a cabin I am getting ready to cancel my reservation. I'll be 1 of 15 in the Dreth community call me (904) 424-4127

MOKAS

thanks for the help chuck norris. what kind of vehicle are you driving and how many bikes are you taking? i just dont want to get up there and there not be a spot for me. ya know?

thanks
-mokas-
MIKEMOKAS

'06 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI,
2in front
Highlifter clutched
Highlifter reduced

'02 Sportsman 500HO -Traded-
2in front
26in PXT Take-Offs

00 Yamaha Blaster 67.75mm Wiseco Piston, and a couple other things... Gone but not forgotten..

'96 trail boss 250.. Gone and forgotten.

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: MOKAS on August 31, 2005, 06:56:00 AM
thanks for the help chuck norris. what kind of vehicle are you driving and how many bikes are you taking? i just dont want to get up there and there not be a spot for me. ya know?

thanks
-mokas-
F250 Crew Cab 4X4. 16 ft flat beed trailer I can stack the 2 mini quads in the bed of the truck and put mine yours and Harley Honeys on the Trailer. Just a thought.

dreth

Quote from: Chuck_Norris on August 31, 2005, 06:58:13 AM
Quote from: MOKAS on August 31, 2005, 06:56:00 AM
thanks for the help chuck norris. what kind of vehicle are you driving and how many bikes are you taking? i just dont want to get up there and there not be a spot for me. ya know?

thanks
-mokas-
F250 Crew Cab 4X4. 16 ft flat beed trailer I can stack the 2 mini quads in the bed of the truck and put mine yours and Harley Honeys on the Trailer. Just a thought.


your the man chuck ;)

Flea_Jumper

Dreth you know I am carrying 3 bikes and have room for one more.  If you need the space Mokas let me know.  I am taking a 19' enclosed with everyones valuables inside to protect it from any weather and people if you need to you can put some of your stuff inside our trailer.

T2

Can I keep my bike in your trailer I dont want it to get dirty on the way up there, along with my gear, oh yea you can put the kids back there as well. Thanks FJ.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

MOKAS

Quote from: dreth on August 31, 2005, 05:37:13 PM
Quote from: Chuck_Norris on August 31, 2005, 06:58:13 AM
Quote from: MOKAS on August 31, 2005, 06:56:00 AM
thanks for the help chuck norris. what kind of vehicle are you driving and how many bikes are you taking? i just dont want to get up there and there not be a spot for me. ya know?

thanks
-mokas-
F250 Crew Cab 4X4. 16 ft flat beed trailer I can stack the 2 mini quads in the bed of the truck and put mine yours and Harley Honeys on the Trailer. Just a thought.


your the man chuck ;)

hell ya he is. lol

what time will you be leaving?  have school that friday and would head up right after the bell rings at 2:30  flea jumper, where are you located? will you be going up I95 past me?  thanks for the help guys.

-mokas-
MIKEMOKAS

'06 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI,
2in front
Highlifter clutched
Highlifter reduced

'02 Sportsman 500HO -Traded-
2in front
26in PXT Take-Offs

00 Yamaha Blaster 67.75mm Wiseco Piston, and a couple other things... Gone but not forgotten..

'96 trail boss 250.. Gone and forgotten.

T2

Mokas, Flea jumper and I are leaving up together and we are leaving early Friday morning. We will pasting your house around 1000 or 1100.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

MOKAS

ok, are you going to be going past my house on sr415 or will you be going up 95? do you know if that monday is considered a school holiday? i need to find a darn school calendar. ill post back when i find out if we that monday off school, of ill have to do the work before we leave... do you guys have a cabin booked? thanks, this is going to be awesome!

-mokas-
MIKEMOKAS

'06 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI,
2in front
Highlifter clutched
Highlifter reduced

'02 Sportsman 500HO -Traded-
2in front
26in PXT Take-Offs

00 Yamaha Blaster 67.75mm Wiseco Piston, and a couple other things... Gone but not forgotten..

'96 trail boss 250.. Gone and forgotten.

dreth

Mokas, how old are you? the reason im asking is due to the regulations of durhamtown! like if they need a legal guardian to sign papers so you can ride type stuff.

MOKAS

im 15. how do i get the forms?

-mokas-
MIKEMOKAS

'06 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI,
2in front
Highlifter clutched
Highlifter reduced

'02 Sportsman 500HO -Traded-
2in front
26in PXT Take-Offs

00 Yamaha Blaster 67.75mm Wiseco Piston, and a couple other things... Gone but not forgotten..

'96 trail boss 250.. Gone and forgotten.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com