1/8th Mile Asphalt Lakeland

Started by Smoknbanshee, August 03, 2005, 01:29:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ftrvet#76

SMOKNBANSHEE, I know that your Banshee will beat my yfz450 in a straight line drag race but put it on a woods course or a MX track and if that banshee will last it will see the beating of its life, to bad I crashed my quad at HARDROCK last sunday and it is trashed up pretty good!!!
CUTNGRS,
That is one bad a$$ BUSA I see it will run at least 8.20  it kinda looks like my friend Brian Schultzs' old BUSA, and as far as keeping it down I know I can I have been 8.70 with NO BAR ON THE BACK 8) 8)
2006 ?, FTR  A-OPEN #76

cutngrs

780 et at 175 mph with my big a$$ on it brian was a good friend of mine we raced a lot together   what wheel base you running 870 no bar thats good   you  go to hard rock  my son races dirt bikes there we go there all the time it 20 mins from my house ;D
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Chillinthemost

Smoke cant beat a YFZ ::) He cant even handle one. I let him ride mine once and he rolled it half track.
Did you think you will ever live that down, not.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

ftrvet#76

Yes I grew up with Brian  R.I.P., my father used to own the yamaha shop in town and him and Dave were really tight, seems my dad only did alot of backstreet racing, and it runs in my blood as much as I hate to say it, me and Brian built a few sleeper bikes with the bottle hidden and had lot$ of fun, took awhile to learn the turbo deal though, but it is the $hit when it is tuned I see you are capable of running the old index of top-gas that is running, I was at hardrock for some seat time and had a bad day, I would like to ride that BUSA though!!!
2006 ?, FTR  A-OPEN #76

coolkid

well if you guys or gals would like some practice there is a motorcycle/quad race in douglas ga the 3rd weekend in september .  I think all you would have to have would be a jacket, longpants, and a helmet. They are going to haveseveral different classes for the four wheelers so you can race several classes.

                                             Joe Cool

Smoknbanshee

if you call that practice....if this is the event that is giving out 30k garunteed, that is the event all the puerto rican bikes are coming up too and that won't be a practice....not even worth us taking our stuff there...we are not set up to race their class rules, we usually race sand.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

True350

Hey guys I race at Lakeland every week it would be nice to see you guys there, as far as saftey you will need a helment long pants, a riding jacket, and a ignition kill, If you come on a saturday night its bracket racing,

Greg

cutngrs

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Bigscrb15

I-4 to 33north. North for about 1mile and its on your left. Go in the entrance and veer to the left entrance(the right entrance is the mudhole).
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

RTR_380/450R

"POPS" HAS BEEN DOING SOME TEST AND TUNE THERE THE LAST COUPLE OF THURSDAY NIGHTS! HE MAY HAVE GONE TONIGHT! THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A QUAD BEAT HIM OUT THERE SO IT WOULD BE GOOD TO GET SOME REAL COMPETITION! I KNOW HES BEEN HITTING JUST SHY OF 110 MPH IN THE 1/8! SOME OF THE PEURTO RICAN BOYS HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT GOING THERE AS WELL! SOME OF THEIR WATERCRAFT ENGINES CAN HIT ABOUT 120 IN THE 1/8TH! THATS PRETTY SICK!
JT
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

True350

He hasnt been comming on thursday nights because i'm there every thursday night with my bike and car and there has been no 4 wheeler running over 100mph atleast on thursday night.

Bigscrb15

i saw a couple banshees out there tonight, they were only hittin 87-88mph in the 8th, and the kid on the Yamaha Beartracker 250 hit 44mph.  I dont know much about drag quads but they looked like they were set up pretty good.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."