Favorite music

Started by o4250, August 17, 2005, 12:59:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Favorite music

Gay country
6 (28.6%)
Gothic heavy metal crap
4 (19%)
Punk rock shat
3 (14.3%)
cRAP
1 (4.8%)
Real music
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 20

o4250

Post your favorite songs, and bands! >:(





PS. gay country= New stuff

PSS. Everything else is self explanatory

PSS. This spell check is awsome!

o4250

KoncreteC0wb0y: (censored, people would cry if it wasnt) cant sing country

LakeMaryKid

Quote from: o4250 on August 17, 2005, 01:14:27 AM
KoncreteC0wb0y: (censored, people would cry if it wasnt) cant sing country

lmao censorship would be "Cowboy Troy"
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

klutchbuster400

godsmack, pod, toby keith, alan jackson, and ofcourse jason aldean 8)

Yamaha72

favorite music huh? thats not hard Ill Nino, Underoath, Disturbed, Breaking Benjamin, Atreyu, ASG, Korn, Killswitch Engage, METALLICA, Mudvayne, Papa Roach, Trust Company and a couple more. Definitely the best music to listen to right before you go riding or while your riding to get you pumped. Rock= the best music ever created ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

sct450

Dierks Bentley,Godsmack,Brad Paisley,Papa Roach,Blake Shelton.Listen to all kind of music from rock to old country.
04 YFZ450
GO NOLES
GO PHINS

susieblazer



     EAGLES, SANTANA, CREEDENCE, GRETCHEN WILSON, TOBE KEITH, ALAN JACKSON, REBA, DOLLY PARTON, SHA NA NA, CHER, BETTE MIDLER, BEATLES, MEATLOAF, ETC................ ;D ;D ;D
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

bigscrub79

I like just about anything. not real picky as long as it is good
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

wilburz

currently listening to System of a Down(going to the show tonight), Head PE, Biohazard.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

dirtygrl80

I like anything with a good beat to it....


                        Redneck Woman


     
Save a horse ride a Cowboy.... or 4 - wheeler.

BCConviber

It depends... at any give moment, I go from Buffet to Ozzy to Hank Jr. to Iron Maiden to Alan Jackson to, well you get the point. I have to admit though, I am an absolute Ozzy fanatic...  ;D
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

ucfneed2ride

Pennywise to get pumped up, O.A.R. to chill, and ussually classic rock any other time.
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

Southern4x4

as long as its not all whiney and soft music like that
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

jbbj220

Quote from: susieblazer on August 17, 2005, 03:09:00 AM


     EAGLES, SANTANA, CREEDENCE, GRETCHEN WILSON, TOBE KEITH, ALAN JACKSON, REBA, DOLLY PARTON, SHA NA NA, CHER, BETTE MIDLER, BEATLES, MEATLOAF, ETC................ ;D ;D ;D

What she said,Meatloaf and Eagles the best .
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: BCConviber on August 18, 2005, 11:45:42 AM
It depends... at any give moment, I go from Buffet to Ozzy to Hank Jr. to Iron Maiden to Alan Jackson to, well you get the point. I have to admit though, I am an absolute Ozzy fanatic...  ;D

I'm with you on that one. I love country but at any moment I can switch to AC/DC, Metallica or Ozzy
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

mudmonkey

metallica, godsmack, good charlette, relient k, and disturbed
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on August 18, 2005, 12:19:43 PM
Quote from: BCConviber on August 18, 2005, 11:45:42 AM
It depends... at any give moment, I go from Buffet to Ozzy to Hank Jr. to Iron Maiden to Alan Jackson to, well you get the point. I have to admit though, I am an absolute Ozzy fanatic...  ;D

I'm with you on that one. I love country but at any moment I can switch to AC/DC, Metallica or Ozzy
wtf, how the heck did i forget to add AC/DC to my list :o

Numkut

Not into the whole heavy metal, except skillet I like them. Other rhan that I like punk rock (I know pathetic) and country.
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

americanhighlander

;D best songs  i love  the superman  song kiss:I'm warmachine,great atv 4x4 mud song,Kiss:hell on high water,all almost atv fury1,2,3 and gt4 songs,gt3 all of it my fav is I'm turbo lover  ;D and slmost all songs of crustys of demons dirt 3,and part 7 and huevos 3 and 4  and 5 and 6.And moive twiser song  and van halen:panama,that will be good song for panama city all gulf coast for boaters it will be great song.

I do love tropical music and country music and oldies and italy music even italy oper musics some of good onies.And some latin music and some good reggae music ,and jimmy buffet music the good tropical onies. :)

thanks,
amhighlander 8)

Let music be alive and free.
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Southern4x4

guns and roeses rick and ac/dc rocks
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Quote from: americanhighlander on August 19, 2005, 12:14:45 AM
;D best songs  i love  the superman  song kiss:I'm warmachine,great atv 4x4 mud song,Kiss:hell on high water,all almost atv fury1,2,3 and gt4 songs,gt3 all of it my fav is I'm turbo lover  ;D and slmost all songs of crustys of demons dirt 3,and part 7 and huevos 3 and 4  and 5 and 6.And moive twiser song  and van halen:panama,that will be good song for panama city all gulf coast for boaters it will be great song.

I do love tropical music and country music and oldies and italy music even italy oper musics some of good onies.And some latin music and some good reggae music ,and jimmy buffet music the good tropical onies. :)

thanks,
amhighlander 8)

Let music be alive and free.

I'll be listening to Jimmy Buffet this weekend in the Keys  8)

I think the tropical music you're referring to is Calypso or Island music :)
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

YamahaWarrior350


Z400BADBOY

YOSHIMURA EXHAUST
FLY CHROME HANDLEBARS
DYNO JETTED 155
AC NERFS
AC BUMPER
OURY GRIPS
2 STAGE RACE READY FILTER
EHS AIR BOX KIT
REAR HOLESHOTS
ITP RIMS